Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tonya
Curious July 2019 Ontario

Anxiety building!!

Tonya, on June 14, 2019 at 20:13 Posted in WeddingWire 0 11
Our date is July 20th, 2019. We have most things done and had to make major changes!! FH is being sent to Saskatoon July 14, back the night of the 18th, wedding on the 20th and then back to Saskatoon on the 22nd. Needless to say the rest of the planning is up to me. The outfit I ordered to wear (on May 31) hasn’t arrived. They sent me an email saying they were trying to locate it ( it was coming from Montreal!!). The 800 number directs you to another number, guess what IT IS OUT OF SERVICE!!😡😢. I haven’t found a back up outfit yet😐. Youngest daughter and her boyfriend are moving back home with 1 dogs and 3 cats ( we have 2 dogs, cat) grandsons are coming for the summer oh AND my mother will be also staying with us. There are several other things, too many to list. I know I can’t please everyone, but just can’t seem to catch a break!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Tonya, on July 2, 2019 at 19:54
  • Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much!!😊
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm so happy to read this! Good luck with the rest of the details, you've got this!

• Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    **UPDATE** so, I was able to go to a store in Mississauga that carried the same jumpsuit that I had ordered and have been waiting for. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to do that, I didn’t love it on me as much as I loved it on the model in the picture. However, I found a Beautiful dress and it was way cheaper than what the cost of the jumpsuit was so that is a huge bonus! I believe things will now start to come together, 26 days and my big day will be here. All of this anxiety and worrying will be over with. 😊
  • Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much Lisa!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hope it comes in! Keep us posted, we’re all rooting for you!!
  • Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It is “supposed” to arrive on Monday. I am going shopping tomorrow just in case!! I am sure my mom and daughters will pitch in. 27 days and counting!!
  • Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi and thanks for the positivity! As of today, the outfit hasn’t arrived😐. Had 3 different conversations with their customer service, the last one I started crying. However between 2 of the agents we did find one in a neighbouring city that I will go try on tomorrow. I am debating if I should buy it (they said - person at the store) that it had diet in the cuffs and the lining of the zipper🥺. Just another thing to add to the worry list. I did get an email saying my suit would be here Monday.
  • Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Any news on your outfit? I hope everyone can pitch in and help and that your day turns out to be lovely!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh Tonya, I can completely understand why you're stressed. That's a lot for one person to handle!

As Stephanie mentioned, hopefully, your mom and daughter can help you out with some tasks.

Has the outfit arrived yet? Were you able to get through to their customer service?

• Tonya
    Tonya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ya, it’s a plate full that’s for sure. Fingers crossed that things go smoothly.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow, that does sound stressful! It sucks that it is all happening at once- and so close to your wedding! Hopefully your mom and daughter can be of help to you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics