Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Louise
Devoted September 2017 Quebec

Alfred Angelo

Louise, on July 18, 2017 at 12:18 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
I just heard about Alfred Angelo going bankrupt. I hope none of you ladies have been affected. I couldn't even imagine finding that perfect dress and not being able to get it. It's such a shame, Alfred Angelo had some gorgeous dresses.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Johan, on July 21, 2017 at 02:21
  • J
    New Brunswick
    Johan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If any one hasn't received their Alfred Angelo dress.... Alfred Angelo inventory of wedding bridesmaid dresses available at ACS Formals, Moncton, NB. List of over 400 bridesmaid dresses available at https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1528196227202420&id=179658528722870

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dress is Maggie Sottero and is of course fine and is waiting for me to go in for pinning on August 9. However my BM and MOH dresses are both Alfred Angelo and were supposed to be in by the end of this month. We are hoping that they are in transit at the moment but of course it is just waiting to see what happens. At least the boutiques are being very helpful. Can't even imagine if it was my dress and what about those poor brides that bought directly from the Alfred Angelo stores. I think my bridesmaids are more freaked out than I am. I have told them that they can't come naked but anything else is negotiable so we will see what happens and then make a plan from there. We are 52 days out so they may be in whatever dress they have in their closets for the wedding.

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow, so surprised !

Thanks for the info Louise Smiley winking

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow! That is some luck!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have an alfred angelo gown. Luckily I had ordered mine last year way before this ever happened and so I am not affected by it! I feel so bad for the brides it has affected.
  • Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh wow. You are so lucky Smiley smile
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know! I'm so shocked. I immediately thought of everyone here. My dress is Alfred Angelo and I received my dress 3 days before they declared bankruptcy. I'm so thankful I received it before then 😐

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics