Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristina
Newbie October 2018 British Columbia

Album layout

Kristina, on December 9, 2018 at 19:42 Posted in Tech support 0 5

Hi there,

I am very frustrated. I spent hours uploading our wedding photos and the way they get uploaded is really stupid in my opinion. I put everything in order and it doesn't matter because the pictures go in order downwards (column) instead of across (row) which is how they are added. Is there any way to change this as it will be impossible for me to add the photo's down first in each column as they shift as you try to move them. I am not impressed.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kristina, on December 17, 2018 at 17:27
  • Kristina
    Kristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The website must be geared more towards mobiles than computers. I just ended up creating separate albums for the beginning middle and end of our wedding day so people aren’t seeing a picture of us getting ready and then next seeing one of us cutting our cake.
  • Kristina
    Kristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It doesn’t end up working that way on a PC or MAC the photos go in order downwards not across as they are uploaded and to move the photos around is a night mare because they all juggle around. Super frustrating. It goes in proper order when I look at them on my cell phone.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kristina! If you open the website editor and go to edit one of your photo albums you can move around the pictures! The photos display in the same arrangement as they will online, just click on the four arrows in the right corner of each picture to move the photos around:

Album layout 1

• Kristina
    Kristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just uploaded photos from my MAC to the wedding wire website. It goes in proper order across when I view from my cell phone. The site must be made more for phones. I just ended up creating more albums so the photos don’t go crazy out of order. 😔
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What system are you using to create your album? I know I used "autofill" on Vistaprint for our engagement photo book, and I didn't care for it, so I manually placed each photo.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics