Skip to main content
B
Curious August 2022 Ontario

Airbrush make up yay or no?

Beth0102, on June 28, 2022 at 21:06 Posted in Beauty 0 5
Saved

Hi Ladies!

What are your opinions on this? are you having air brush?

On one hand, I am tempted to use because of the coverage but I did a trial run without and I was happy with my make up. Do you think you run the risk of it looking too piled on with airbrush??

Appreciate feedback!

Katie

5 Comments

Latest activity by Beth0102, on July 3, 2022 at 10:48
  • B
    Beth0102 ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thank you for the feedback : ) I'm leaning towards not having it and just going with exactly what was done at my trial.

• B
    Beth0102 ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thank you for the feedback; happy it worked out for you : )

• Carmel
    Featured December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    I've had both done many times. Airbrushed I find photographs very unnaturally and with any sweat you end up with weird streaks.
  • Savannah
    Frequent user April 2022 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    I loved the air brush makeup I had done for my wedding back in April! If it’s included as an option through your makeup artist I’d definitely vouch for it! I personally felt it was super lightweight and the coverage was excellent and lasted the whole day and evening! Also being someone that doesn’t often wear a lot of makeup due to not overly liking the greasy and cakey feeling I find I get from it I had no problems with it and would definitely go that route again!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

If you're happy with the non-airbrush option, I say stick with it. Airbrushing is more expensive and depending on your skin type, it may not be as viable an option.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics