7 Comments

Latest activity by Cristina, on September 7, 2017 at 23:37
  • Cristina
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Cristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks hun.

I am cherishing this month and putting it in good perspective, having a candle lit ceremony for him. I plan to have my mom and brother light the candle to be able to move on in good faith release the grief, it has been over 6 years now.

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sorry honey on the anniversary of your dad. That makes it even tougher.
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cristina, I'm a little confused. What exactly is the problem between you and your family? Are they wanted you to do one thing and you want something else? I don't understand.

• Cristina
    Cristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    2 defend myself with my mom and bro who suffer with mental illness is not easy to handle alone
  • Cristina
    Cristina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I do not know if it is okay really. I had to involve the rest of my family to talk to my brother and mom because they just did not understand where I was coming from. Talking to them just got worse and worse with everything. I met up with a really close family friend yesterday who also had to deal with my family b's over the wedding and how i have been treated for yrs while with the fiance. My fiance has done so much for me that they never did including his family. Never expected to have a rocky start so soon during wedding planning. My aunt's want to meet with me and I feel like talking to everyone I am just in trouble or misunderstood like I did wrong. I had to form an alliance they just wouldn't listen not even 2 my dad's friend. Things are not easy without my dad and today marks 7 yrs since he passed.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I hope everything is ok.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Cristina! Did you have a difficult conversation with your family? Is everything ok? I hope so!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics