Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

A whole new world! Are you honeymooning somewhere new?

Lynnie, on September 19, 2018 at 16:58 Posted in Honeymoon 0 11

Where are you heading for your honeymoon? Is it a brand new destination, or a favorite place you've visited before? Was going somewhere new (or somewhere you already know and love) part of your decision-making process at all?

giphy.gif

For more honeymoon conversations, check out: All About Honeymoons!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Kaisha, on November 22, 2018 at 23:51
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes we went to Italy and Greece, he had been to Italy but Greece was new for both of us. It was amazing!!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wanted to go somewhere new for the honeymoon! We ended up doing a mini-moon within Canada and will be going to a new (surprise for me!) location for our one year anniversary!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're definitely going to try some place new but we're not sure yet! Originally we wanted to go back to Mexico to the resort where we got engaged, however, now that is not an option.

• Marleau
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’ve decided to wait and take our honeymoon at a later date as we want to go to Germany. We’ve already planned it all out and can’t wait to go.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Though we have not decided on the when and where, as my work will have an impact on when I'll be able to leave, we're definitely looking to hit up a new destination.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We got engaged on a cruise in the Caribbean and we wanted to do the same but with different ports-of-call for our honeymoon. That way we know we'll still have fun but get to see new sights!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Expense of travel os expensive and local is the best way of alternative for us. That is what we did with our kids (dogs).
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Whole new!!!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have narrowed it down to 2 places but still need to find the best deal.
    Either Punta Cana or Mexico
    My Dad just went to an all inclusive in Mexico and said it was amazing. He basically said they did everything but wipe his butt ( lol his exact words)

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have traveled extensively between the ages of 10 to 14, living in Europe I have been to over 45 countries. My fiance has been to 1 other country than Canada, and that's the US.

It was important for our honeymoon that we saw more than one place, and that we go somewhere that was new to both of us.

We are taking an 11-night Southern Caribbean cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. We stop in Bonaire, Curacao, Aruba, St. Lucia and Antigua. We are very excited!! His first cruise too! (This will be my 14th...)

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Somewhere warm! I know I wanna leave Canada - as October isn't exactly beach weather... But I'm not sure where yet. I have been to Prague, Amsterdam, Paris, and of course Minneapolis but that doesn't really count as a destination right?

I was thinking Hawaii, Jamaica, Cuba, something like that but I will have to look at where are dollar is not 1/2 of what their dollar is Smiley tongue

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics