Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

A Few Of Our Favourite Things - Vacation Spot

Joey, on March 25, 2019 at 08:05

Posted in Honeymoon 36

What has been your favourite vacation destination? What do you love about it? Will you be revisiting it for your honeymoon? Where do you and your boo like to go for vacation? Photo by Reverie Studios in Markham >>Next favourite thing: Way To Spend A Weekend >>Start at the beginning of...

What has been your favourite vacation destination? What do you love about it? Will you be revisiting it for your honeymoon?

Where do you and your boo like to go for vacation?

cfb_44155.jpg

Photo by Reverie Studios in Markham

>>Next favourite thing: Way To Spend A Weekend

>>Start at the beginning of the quiz - A Few Of Our Favourite Things

36 Comments

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We go to Kananaskis every year with our kids. Now we are getting married there, so we are super excited as it’s so meaningful to our family.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So far we have gone on two vacations - one trip to Edmonton which I would 10/10 go again!! And one trip to Prague with check stops in Paris and Amsterdam which I would 100/10 go again! Yes, 100!! lol Prague was amazing, Amsterdam was expensive.. and Paris - NEVER AGAIN! People are rude, there's garbage everywhere, and I feel like once you have been on the Eiffel tower once then you're good to not go again.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think we both thought Europe was fun but tiring. Our favourite spot was Florence hands down.

Our all inclusive trip to Dominican Republic was sooo amazing. So relaxing and so much fun. We might go somewhere beachy this summer so maybe we'll have a new favourite!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have actually never vacationed together! Looking forward to starting this.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics