Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

A Few Of Our Favourite Things - Physical Attribute 😉

Joey, on March 25, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 36

Oh go on, no need to be shy. What's your fav feature of your partner? What do you think they'd choose about you?

What asset of your gorgeous partner drives you wild?

A Few Of Our Favourite Things - Physical Attribute 😉 1

Photo by Tris White Photography in Surrey

>>Next favourite thing: Aspect Of Your Wedding Day

>>Start at the beginning of the quiz - A Few Of Our Favourite Things

36 Comments

Latest activity by Samantha, on October 29, 2021 at 14:35
  • S
    Frequent user October 2024 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Trevor's blue eyes drive me WILD, and he would say the same about my blue eyes! 😍

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love my partner's eyes, they're bluey-green and I honestly still get mesmerized looking into his eyes, even after 6 years of knowing each other. Oh and I love his chest and arms, literally my favorite part of the day is when we watch a movie and I snuggle on his chest ❤ He would say my hair and my butt probably lol
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For me it's that booty. I lovingly say all the time at he is smuggling hams Smiley xd
    And he has said on plenty of occasions that it's my hour glass figure. He likes a small waste but big hips for babies.
  • Kris
    Frequent user October 2019 Nevada
    Kris ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He says smile, eyes and boobs lol. I would say his height, arms and shoulder and his blue eyes

• Kassandra
    Frequent user May 2020 Alberta
    Kassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Eyes and arms, his would be boobs and butt probably 😂🤣😂
  • Summer
    Devoted May 2019 Ontario
    Summer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His arms!!!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love his beautiful blue eyes, his beard, and his hair! He'd probably say he likes my butt and boobs lol.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love his hair, he has curls I love to play with. I also love the way he looks at me.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love his eyes. They’re green and I’m a sucker. I also think his favourite feature of me is definitely my breasts which is sad but true 😂
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love his height, broad shoulders and skin tone.
    I think he would say he likes my locs, lips, and thickness.
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love his eyes!! He has big blue eyes and it always looks like they're smiling when he looks at me.
    He would say, my eyes, smile and my bum hahaha
  • Jenna
    Frequent user February 2021 Nova Scotia
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Her eyes! She smiles with them. ☺️ Her butt is also a super nice bonus! Haha
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His eyes...and his butt!

I'm actually not sure what he would say.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My favourite part on him, I would say his beard and muscles. Its not a big bushy beard, he keeps it really nice, and it just looks good on him.

His favourite part would have to be my butt... I cannot walk by him without it being smacked, or grabbed in some playful way

• Toni Rose
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Toni Rose ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    LOL mine would say my butt too 🤣
  • Toni Rose
    Frequent user October 2023 Ontario
    Toni Rose ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When I first met my partner, his Southern accent caught my immediate attention before I focused on his height and pale blue eyes. He was new to the city and I was determined to date him!! I've fallen in love with him over and over again these past six years - hes always teaching me something new about myself and showing me how to be a kinder person.
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All of him! especially his eyes though i husss
  • Mimi
    Curious October 2020 Alberta
    Mimi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Her OCEAN eyes! 😍
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His beard, his smile and his sense of humor.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH has these striking light green eyes that he gets complimented on EVERYWHERE he goes! I've seen people comment on his eyes while I'm with him hahah! I feel like I need to say his eyes because they are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! But aside from that I love his arms and neck! I love being in tight hugs and nuzzled right into his neck please!

Also his butt. Mmmm.....

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HIs eyes light up when he laughs and it is so great. He would probably say my butt hahah. Or eyes.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His laugh and the way his face lights up when he is happy or amused. And his biceps. Smiley heart Meeeow.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love his smile. He sometimes has a big wide open mouth smile that I call his Muppet smile and it's so cute to me.

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He would say my eyes for sure, he says I have cookie eyes haha! but for him.. the first thing that I ever noticed about him was his height! he's so tall and that's a huge deal for me! but after that, his smile. He has the cutest grin and beautiful white teeth! ugh. oh and his lips! he's got the biggest lips. haha im just a sucker for him, i'm so in love

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Her smile.. she is always happy

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His beard. The fourth day after a shave is the best look for him!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First thing I noticed about him was his eyes and o think he said he noticed my smile the most. His eyes have always been my favourite and he always tells me how much he loves my smile.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This may be weird, but I first noticed his hair, specifically the way he spikes it in the front. I think it's just the sexiest thing because it's a bad-ass look Smiley sexy he also has nice arms/shoulders!

I think he'd say my best physical attribute would be my eyes - one time we were drinking he was staring at me and when I asked what he was looking at he said: your eyes, they're just so unique. He'd also say my boobs too lol

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He is fun at times and lazy taking his time at times to get ready. He thinks I make life hard and miserable at times because I won't join him on his hobby (boating with high costs coming with it) for the time frame he wants me taking away from work. Also, he get upset that I take up space in the kitchen when he wants all control of it or is making a meal that takes forever.

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

His eyes...they always look so happy! Also he's always so calm, which is good because when I start to get anxious he can calm me right down.

I think he would say my laugh is his favourite about me.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's so funny and smart and kind and adorably grumpy and secretly soft-hearted, but if we're talking strictly physical... rawr (sorry). Not gonna lie, the first thing I noticed about him was his amazing looks, because he's freaking gorgeous, but if I had to pick one trait, it would be his shoulders. They are ridiculously wide. We've been together over 2 years and I still get tongue-tied and swoony when he's wearing a tight-shirt, and if it's a tank top, god help me, I turn into a romance novel heroine.

He would say my eyes are his favourite thing, but he also once told me (after he'd had a few drinks) that I had the most beautiful hands he'd ever seen, like I soaked them in milk. He's a stealth Romantic.

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    His eyes. Big beautiful blue eyes... he would say my butt. Men... lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics