Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

A Few Of Our Favourite Things - Date Night

Joey, on March 25, 2019 at 08:05

Posted in WeddingWire 36

How do you and your partner like to spend date nights? Do you go heavy on the romance? A wild night on the town? Are you happier at home in sweat pants eating take out? Maybe a little Netflix and chill? What is your favourite kind of date night? Photo by Jensen Captures Photography in Toronto...

How do you and your partner like to spend date nights? Do you go heavy on the romance? A wild night on the town? Are you happier at home in sweat pants eating take out? Maybe a little Netflix and chill?

What is your favourite kind of date night?

cfb_44149.jpg

Photo by Jensen Captures Photography in Toronto

>>Next favourite thing: TV Show To Binge-Watch Together

>>Start at the beginning of the quiz - A Few Of Our Favourite Things

36 Comments

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our date nights are usually spent inside, completely alone together - which is a luxury for us, as he comes from a very big, tight-knit family. Alone time is at a premium!

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a favourite local restaurant we go too for date nights. If it’s a date night we go for dinner.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Favourite date night would have to be when we go for dinner and a movie! Mostly the movie though because we usually go to a comedy or horror - either way we laugh (horror movies really scare me which cause my FH to laugh at me so in return I laugh at the fact that I scare easily)!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most weekends for us it is a netflix and chill type thing, when we go on dates- we like to go to the city and go to a restraunt to eat (one of our favorites) and then a movie.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics