Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

A Few Of Our Favourite Things - Aspect Of Your Relationship ❤️

Joey, on March 25, 2019 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 30

What is the magic that makes your relationship work? What about your relationship gives you butterflies? What is special about this relationship that makes you sure it's The One?

What is your favourite aspect of your relationship?

A Few Of Our Favourite Things - Aspect Of Your Relationship ❤️ 1

Photo by Angie Dubé Photography in Vancouver

Thank you for sharing! I hope this little game brought a smile to your day. For more fun and relationship talk you might also like playing Can't Help Falling In Love, Anything you can do, I can do better!, All The Small Things, and You or your partner, or start this game over at the beginning!

30 Comments

Latest activity by Kassandra, on April 7, 2019 at 10:58
  • Kassandra
    Frequent user May 2020 Alberta
    Kassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We get along really well and have quite a few things in common. We also are able to sit and have full conversations about anything with each other; no judgement or ridicule. Hes the one who showed me what a real, healthy relationship is supposed to look like and feel like.
  • Summer
    Devoted May 2019 Ontario
    Summer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We get along well but he definitely takes good care of me!!!
  • Terresa
    Curious October 2019 British Columbia
    Terresa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our personality quirks compliment each other, and those quirks are part of what we each love in the other.

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're so similar, it's scary. But because of that, we know where the other is coming from and can be open and honest with each other. That and we're both super doting so there's lots of care from both of us

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We work hard at our relationship everyday and honesty is a super important part of it.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly feels like everything, we just get along so well. Even when we fight we figure things out pretty quickly.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have a similar sense of humour and it just brings us together so well
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We go together.
    Like Jordan and Pippen.
    Like Oprah and Gayle.
    Like Oxtail and rice and peas.
    Like silence and holiday Monday mornings.
    Like jeans and converse.
    We go together and it’s so natural and authentic. It’s my absolute favourite aspect of our relationship.
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There's so many things it's hard to pick one as my favourite. But I would say it's how we always make each other laugh ❤
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just the feeling of knowing that everything is going to be okay, when we see each other. Like, no matter what, we'll figure it out and we're on the same team.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The comfort level, and how much we know each other is the best thing about our relationship. It makes each day better !

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Honestly, everything. we’ve grown together so much over these past 8.5 years and he truly makes me the best version of myself
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We trust each other 110% and have always felt like weve been able to be completely open with each other without feeling judged. Hes my best friend and the person I want to tell everything to. Hes also an amazing dad to our little monsters haha.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The immediate comfort I feel when ever I'm with him. Its almost impossible to have a bad day at work and not feel so much better after seeing him even for a few minutes. He makes me laugh and knows how to comfort me Smiley heart He knows I'm a sleepy person (5am wake ups for work) and he's fine with me coming over to hang out even if I just end up falling asleep on him. I cannot wait for us to live together to get to discover even more about each other! Be able to talk more open and freely without the need for a phone is something I cannot wait for!

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are so good for each other, we really bring out each others best sides. We have had multiple people say that to us. And we both deeply respect each other.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How happy and so in love we are. We truly have a hard earned partnership that creates such a warm and loving space for our relationship to thrive in. Being with FH is literally my safe place. I also love that we can just talk and talk for hours unplanned - I hope that never goes away. Its so great to be marrying a best friend.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For me it's his acceptance of who I am. He doesn't try to change me and loves me as I am. i can be my self around him and open up and be vulnerable without fear.

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I appreciate the fact that I am able to be 100% myself with him.. Im able to express my feelings without feeling judged, and he just gets me. He knows exactly when I need him to be different things for me. for example, he knows when I need a hug or shoulder to cry on, or when I need some giggles and a playful time. he just gets me

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How much we laugh and we are totally ourselves around each other.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We can be really silly together! The other day, for whatever reason, he started talking in a high voice and I talked in a low voice, and we tried not to laugh (it’s hard laughing in a low voice!) Or, I asked him to get me some water, and he just cups his hands and puts water in his hands since I didn’t ask for a glass of water!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It feels like we've known each other forever not just 3 years. As soon as we started dating it was like we had always been together and it worked so perfectly. When I moved in with him everyone told me to keep all my furniture just in case but I never saw it like that, never even crossed my mind.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That when we first met, it was like we were old friends reconnecting. There was no awkward stage for us and we are each other's best friend. It was a meant-to-be situation for us!

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How we are so similar in all the right ways (with a few differences) We always say we do weekends SO well because we always have such a fun time together even if we don't do something over the top. Our first date was basically 4 dates in one...it lasted 12 hours...we just didn't want it to end! I can completely be my odd and awkward self around him, and I have never had someone like that before. He loves all of me. We also have a very similar sense of humor so we are always laughing and joking around. He is my best friend, and I know I am his...he just makes me SO happy!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Complete opposites in personalities and attitude.

I am a calm, cool and collective person and looks at practical things to get done keeping on top of financial.

My husband is a person who looks on the greener side of the grass and quick tempered feeling nothing gets done without sitting down for long. A dreamer to just look forward to his hobby of boating without the realist point home renovations.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not to sound super cliche, but he is my absolute best friend and I can be completely myself with him. Our personalities are very opposite but we share the same core values and goals.

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our honesty with each other and the overwhelming amount of respect we have for one another. We always make each other feel better and calm one another down.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How he calms me down and on the opposite end pushes me to try new things Smiley smile

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think my favourite thing from the get go is how different we are but how much we get each other.

Immediately, all of our dates were 4/5 hours long and I feel that’s just not common anymore.
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been able to be myself around him from the very beginning. Our first date was like sitting down with a stranger and realizing I've been missing this person my whole life and I didn't even know it until now.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say what makes us work is how opposite we are and how we boost each other up constantly. I've know he is the one since day one lol. He isn't like any relationship I have had, we trust each other 100%, are on the same page about finances, not afraid of commitment, and honest about everything.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics