Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

5 ways to lose weight before the big day

Emilie, on January 16, 2017 at 11:05 Posted in Beauty 0 11

Hi wonderful ladies and gents!

You should feel at your best for your wedding and reach your goals! If that means you would like to lose weight, make sure to do so in a healthy way! Here are 5 easy tips you can start with:

1. Drink water

2. Start with small portions

3. Eat your veggies!

4. Cut back on alcohol

5. Exercise!

Do you have any more tips? What are they? Smiley smile

11 Comments

Latest activity by Kacy, on March 5, 2017 at 11:24
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great tips!! I try to do all 5, but I know I am not as good as I should be for #1 and 2. David cooks so well, it's hard not to eat too much!! What a terrible problem to have... LOL. I keep trying to remind myself! Another tip I suggest is sleeping enough. I find that when I don't sleep enough, I turn to food more often, and I am less inclined to work out as well since I feel tired. Lack of sleep also doesn't allow my body to recuperate as well from exercise, and then vicious cycle restarts, because if I am too sore, I might start skipping gym, and then you lose your rhythm. So for me, sleep is suuuuuuper important to keep me on track!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What great tips!! Might try this!!
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha yeah my husband and I were addicted to Plant Nanny before the wedding! Cute things are so motivating Smiley winking

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's so damn cute!!!And that's a great water tip. I just keep a bottle of lemon juice at work so I can put a few splashes in and at home we use a sodastream to carbonate water (cause I have a serious pop addiction) and add some lemon and lime juice... SO GOOD.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for this! Super helpful. The app is pretty darn cute haha!!

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been working on trying to drink more water on a daily basis and I found this great recipe to make it taste better! Add one small lemon juiced, one lime juiced, some sliced fresh ginger and muddled mint leaves to a pitcher of water (like 45-60 oz). And then I slice the lemon and lime to put in the water. If you leave it in the fridge overnight, the water infuses the flavor. I also like to add seasonal berries sometimes like raspberries or blueberries. Just make sure to muddle them to get the flavor!

I also found this cute app to motivate you to drink more. It's called Plant Nanny and you choose a plant and then water it with every glass you drink and it grows into this cute plant! It can also send you notifications every 4 hours to remind you to drink more water.

Plant Nanny

Plant Nanny

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just remember that you can't out exercise a bad diet and weight loss is 80 percent diet and 20 percent exercise!
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I need more water! I am not a huge fan of water without having flavour to it! So I don't drink it as often!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely completed the first four steps and need to work on number 5.
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beer= major problem. UGH

Also need to get my butt moving again! The chilly winter makes me a hermit!

• Tasha
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    Tasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My main goal is to stop drinking. I drink way too much beer and that how I gained my weight. New year new me

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics