Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Simone
Master August 2017 Manitoba

30 days and counting!

Simone, on July 21, 2017 at 00:29 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13
Hi everyone, We are 30 days away and since I last was on here, things have been busy. Getting my final fitting done, creating ceremony programs and favours and putting music together for the ceremony and reception; along with our wedding video. Tomorrow, time for my long and overdue hair trial. Here's what I will be wearing:I went for a more modern look. I will try to be on here as time goes on , but as time draws near it is going to be a challenge . Saturday, I have my bridal shower and Tuesday, my birthday. This month will end with closing one chapter of leaving my current job and working at a new position.

30 days and counting! - 1

30 days and counting! - 2

13 Comments

Latest activity by Simone, on July 22, 2017 at 11:05
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's awesome! I hope all goes well. Also, I agree with you, that with less than 27 days left there are some things I the list that needs to be taken care of.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh nice! I am going for hair and makeup trials next weekend so that is pretty exciting! Seems like there is still so much to do though!

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

50 days sounds so far away but when I look at the calendar I am like holy geez I best get my behind in gear! My list is much shorter than it was a year ago Smiley heart

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Laura. Congratulations to you as well, 50 days amazing. I have to say the hair and makeup trials are fun and you get to be creative as well. I hope you have the best experience. Smiley smile
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

30 days!! So Exciting!! I am at 50 days and I am just in the process of booking my hair and makeup people (artists?) so trials will be in my near future as well! I love that hair style it will look amazing on you!!

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Jodi. Smiley smile
  • Jodi
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jodi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So exciting! congrats!

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Erin. Congrats to you on nearing the 60 days mark. I will be posting a picture of the look and will get adjusted on my wedding day with extensions being added. Smiley smile
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Lisa. Thanks. I found out that I will have hair extensions added to give it the height and length it needs to pull off the look. I will post a pictures to show on here the prototype. Smiley smile
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Bethany. 17 days,Congrats. I hope that you get to rest up prior to the wedding. I will keep you all posted on the hair trial.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! So close already!! Congrats! We are nearing the 60 day mark and I still feel like I have a lot to do. Cheers to the new chapter of your life! I really like the hair!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Simone!!!!!! 30 days! Woot Woot! So exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it! Please keep us posted. Love the hairstyle! Are you using a similar hairpiece? Post pics! Would love to See!
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm 17 days out so I feel you ! You're a busy bee, all good things tho, amazing. Your hair style is gorgeous! Let us know how it goes.. I haven't liked any hair trials of mine lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics