Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stacey
Newbie July 2023 Ontario

2Nd time aorund

Stacey, on October 7, 2022 at 22:06 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

If this is your second time, what are you felling like keeping or getting rid of in what a typical wedding might be?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Derek, on December 13, 2022 at 20:47
  • D
    Featured September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My second wedding (September of this year) was my dream wedding - the one I never got the first time around. Right number of guests, wonderful food, beautiful venue, great music & dancing - everything was about as close to perfect as you could expect (except for a limo driver who went to the wrong venue).
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If I were to have a second wedding, I would do everything the same and not change a thing though add the pre-events that never got to do the first time around and enjoy that time more with family and friends.

• Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is both our second time around. I had wanted to keep it small but he wanted to invite everyone. We are having our ceremony/reception at a hall. We are still doing a first dance and grand entrance and having photos but opting out of the following
    my father/parents walking me in at ceremony,
    no father/daughter dance (both my parents are elderly so less standing walking for them), no mother/son dance (his mom passed), no bridal party entrance, no tossing of bouquet or garter, no videographer, no shower, Bachelorette or Bachelor party.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics