Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Taylor
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

2019 Brides!

Taylor, on March 5, 2018 at 18:35

Posted in Ontario 101

Hey ladies! I’m getting married September 21st, 2019. Anyone close to my day?! I thought it would be neat to network 😊
Hey ladies!

I’m getting married September 21st, 2019. Anyone close to my day?! I thought it would be neat to network 😊

101 Comments

• Sarah
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married June 22 2019. In Oshawa. Right down at the park that's on Lake Ontario. I'm super excited for the amazing pictures we should have!
  • Stefanie
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! I am getting married on October 19, 2019 (kinda close) at the Cardinal Golf Club in King City.
  • Leslee
    Beginner October 2025 Ontario
    Leslee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congrats ! My date is October 28th 2019!! Using my Grandmas yard in the country for my small and intimate wedding Smiley smile
  • Taylor
    Newbie September 2019 Ontario
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations to you as well! That’s close! I’m getting married at Hawk Ridge in Orillia 😊 how about you?!

Ive been doing some things fairly early but so far I have my photographer, DJ, officiant, venue, dress, and I’ve just been searching Pinterest like crazy for other things. I’m not sure why I’m having so much trouble with a cute way to ask my girls to be a part of the day lol.

How about you?!?
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations!

If you count August 4, 2019, then I’m close-ish! Where in Ontario are you getting married? How far along are you with your planning?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics