Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rayanne
Master June 2022 Ontario

139 days to 482 days

Rayanne, on October 3, 2020 at 19:34 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
The countdown that started at 786 days went down to 139 and today we postponed to 482 days. It is such a big relief for us. Instead of ordering our invitations we are repicking a wedding date. Now that we finally rescheduled I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. So many things are out of our control these days I'm glad we can try to still have the wedding we want. Our venue was amazing they are honouring our original prices in our contract and our deposit just moves forward to new date.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 13, 2020 at 11:53
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As difficult as it is to feel bad to change the date once again, its great to hear how much of a trooper you two are being to postponing. Times are getting tougher and waiting on your new invites to reprint. I'm glad to hear everything is working out well for you two as the venue does take on their part to not charge extra.

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m sorry you had to postpone Smiley sad but at the same time- as you mentioned it’s now a relief. When we changed our aug.8.2020 to oct.9.2021 I felt a bit sad but very relieved at the same time. Your wedding will be amazing even if you have to wait a little bit longSmiley smile
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thsts for sure. The last few month have been hard to get anythung done. I feel like I want to wedding plan again
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So sorry you had to postpone, I feel for you! Seeing that countdown change was a bit jarring. But the relief of not having to stress in the immediate future is nice.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. Fingers crossed for everyone this gets sorted out soon!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m so sorry you had to postpone - I’m sure it’s bittersweet - no longer having to keep worrying about Covid numbers and restrictions; but also you’re giving up your day.

I know it’s really hard but I’m glad you’re breathing a sign of relief.
    Your new day will be so special and fingers crossed Covid free!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm so sorry that you've had to postpone. I feel your pain. I'm glad you've been able to postpone to a new date and that your venue and vendors have been great to deal with Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics