Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Frequent user September 2018 Ontario

108 days!!

Brittany, on May 29, 2018 at 07:30 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
I can’t believe I’m getting married in 108 days !! I feel like there is so much to do still but feeling like I don’t know where to start. We are going to pick our ceremony location this weekend so I’m excited for that !!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on May 29, 2018 at 14:10
  • B
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Most of them understand because it’s what we want. We don’t want a huge wedding where we don’t even get to see each other. Not all our family and friends know there not invited though so we will see how it goes 🙈 but it’s our day!
  • Kay
    Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds awesome. Only 26 people! We are having 18 people total (including the two of us!)... How does your family feel about a small wedding? I know it is sometimes hard to convince them that small is the right decision!

• B
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    A surprise wedding that’s awesome !!! We were thinking of doing that or eloping but decided on doing an intimate wedding with 26 guests.

I feel like I have all the same stuff left you do !! Time is going to fly by. We want to get some custom wood signs made and camping mugs so I need to get on ordering those! This weekend we are going to meet with the venue and officiant and choose our ceremony location within the park.
  • Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It feels like EVERYTHING! I have to schedule my fittings, get my kids' outfits, partner needs to buy his suit (but we are both losing weight, so he is holding off until closer to the date), we are finalizing our decor vendors this week, but already have our quotes ready to go. We need to revisit the venue to do last minute measuring so we can book our decor vendors (ugh!), get our rings, book my MUA/stylist... haha... I could go on! It is a surprise wedding, so everything is between me and my partner and two close friends, so there's lots that fall on our shoulders. But it is going to be so great!

What about you?! What do you have left?

• B
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So exciting!! What are major things you have left to do??
  • Kay
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay, so excited for you!! I'm at 122 days, so we aren't that far off of one another. Smiley smile

• B
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exciting !!!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay! I feel like I was 108 days ago just yesterday.. and now I'm nearly in single digits!

• Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay!

Congratulations. You're almost at double digits! Woot woot!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics