Skip to main content
Emmagold95
Emmagold95

Prince Edward County, Ontario · From September 2022

A Canadian (me) marrying an American! It’s a long and crazy story! I met him when I was in culinary school in New York State, where we became best... View more

A Canadian (me) marrying an American! It’s a long and crazy story! I met him when I was in culinary school in New York State, where we became best friends, and stayed friends after graduating for 6-7 years; always wanting more, but the timing never working out for us). Since meeting in culinary school, he has continues on working as a chef and cooks a variety of cuisines and industries. I ended up going on to different education and now work in the medical field as an administrator. In 2019, we decided it was worth long-distance. Unfortunately, Covid hit and we ended up having to be separated for over 250 days (which also put a damper on his original engagement plan). Instead, we got engaged on our first day in Mexico( our first vacation away together), he had planned a beautiful dinner and photo shoot on the beach where he surprised me. currently, we are working on him moving to Canada and then planning our May 2024 ceremony

Happily married 🎉

May 5, 2024

82days 20hrs

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics