Skip to main content
Emily
Emily

'Hawkesbury', Ontario · From July 2019

I am a 25 year old planning a wedding on a budget within a year! When I’m not wedding planning, I work full-time in social work with individuals who have... View more

I am a 25 year old planning a wedding on a budget within a year! When I’m not wedding planning, I work full-time in social work with individuals who have autism & developmental disabilities. I am a fun-loving, always singing/dancing, happy-go lucky type who is really close with her family and friends - i really want that vibe to carry into my wedding. My FH & I have been together since Nov. 2017, some people will say thats a short time, but when you know, you know! I can’t picture my life with anyone else.

Happily married 🎉

September 26, 2020

1359days 14hrs

Discussions

Emily
Help! All green is not equal..
Emily of Wedding reception, On August 11, 2019 at 21:43

Hey WW community! I’m trying to decide between these two shades of green for the reception... our colours are green,gold,white and natural accents like greenery and wood... emerald would match the...

Eden, saturday 24-Aug-19 25 230
Emily
Average price for hair + makeup
Emily of Beauty, On August 15, 2019 at 15:54

Hiya! I’m wondering what the usual fee for hair and makeup would be for *simple* looks. I have a hair dresser who said approx 50 each bridesmaid, but my makeup artist will be a family member who is a...

Katrin, sunday 18-Aug-19 14 993
Emily
Wedding party prep!
Emily of Plan a wedding, On August 11, 2019 at 21:51

Handmade and personal for all my ladies (and a few gents’)!! So excited to ask them🥰💕

Emily, monday 12-Aug-19 6 73
Emily
Legalities before??
Emily of Wedding ceremony, On July 2, 2019 at 11:58

Hi there! My fiancé and I were thinking of getting married legally before the wedding to save on the expense of an actual ordained minister. Neither of us are religious so our ceremony won’t be in a...

Madisyn, wednesday 3-Jul-19 7 100

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics