Skip to main content
Danielle
Danielle

Goulds, Newfoundland and Labrador · From May 2016

I am 30 years old will be 31 when we get married and my husband to be is 31 will be 32. we are over the moon to be getting married having so much fun... View more

I am 30 years old will be 31 when we get married and my husband to be is 31 will be 32. we are over the moon to be getting married having so much fun planning. Can't wait

Happily married 🎉

August 25, 2018

1371days 18hrs

Discussions

Danielle
Cake toppers
Danielle of Plan a wedding, On September 23, 2017 at 22:25

Can anyone Help me I am wondering where I can buy one of these cake toppers too? Thanks Dani Wolverine Logan

Charlotte, monday 9-Oct-17 13 125
Danielle
Venue
Danielle of Plan a wedding, On September 13, 2017 at 20:58

So we went home on vacation in August and we went to check out our venue, well I am so glad we did picture does not do justice of it. Way to small and a dive. It was smelly for one and you can fix...

Danielle, monday 18-Sep-17 9 131
Danielle
My vendors+ newfoundland
Danielle of Wedding Tests, On April 27, 2017 at 13:13

Venue: The hideaway lounge Photographer: Lulu intuitive photography Cake: my dad is makingOfficiant: Jane Morgan Decorator: design in colorDJ: Jane Morgan Catering: family friend

Zoë, friday 28-Apr-17 1 14
Danielle
Where could i get nice bridesmaid dresses?
Danielle of Wedding fashion, On March 27, 2017 at 09:20

Wondering if anyone has a specific designer ideas of bridesmaid dresses. my colours are baby blue and red, so looking for some ideas. I was gonna put the girls in long dresses because its always windy...

Tiffany, thursday 6-Apr-17 12 124
Danielle
My vendors in st. john's
Danielle of Newfoundland and Labrador, On March 20, 2017 at 17:37

All of my vendors are booked now! We have booked a photographer her name is LuLu Intutive photography,l loves her photos, she also is from the community my family is from. I had looking into probably...

Danielle, thursday 23-Mar-17 2 66

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics