Skip to main content
Amanda
Amanda

Vancouver, British Columbia · From August 2022

YESSS it's finally happening!! A celebration years in the making! This will not be a typical wedding, but a celebration! After thirteen years, two... View more

YESSS it's finally happening!! A celebration years in the making! This will not be a typical wedding, but a celebration! After thirteen years, two beautiful boys and a lot of fun adventures together we have decided to not have a wedding but a celebration! A celebration of our love for each other and those who have supported us. With a little "Geek Chic" elegance this celebration will be remembered through all of space and time!

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

July 13, 2024

48days 2hrs : 39min

Discussions

Amanda
Hello Beautiful Brides of British Columbia!
Amanda of British Columbia, On September 7, 2022 at 14:59

I am looking for a wedding cake vendor that is more on the whimsical side located in Vancouver. I am from Calgary planning our wedding in Vancouver and unfamiliar with the local vendors. We are...

Amanda, saturday 10-Sep-22 2 37
Amanda
For most brides budget is key when it comes to the dress...
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On August 11, 2022 at 22:39

..but what if you had an unlimited budget?! What would be your most over the top outrages gown?

Amanda, sunday 14-Aug-22 9 107
Amanda
Who are your top three favourite Bridal Designers?
Amanda of Wedding fashion, On August 11, 2022 at 21:49

I know this question has probably been asked before, but since I'm a newbie I'm curious to hear from my fellow brides. It might also help me branch out from my top three which are Maggie Sottero,...

Amanda, sunday 14-Aug-22 13 113

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics