Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Newbie December 2022 Nova Scotia

Zelda songs for ceremony

Mach, on April 3, 2022 at 07:34 Posted in Wedding ceremony 1 7
We looking to get some ideas on which Zelda songs we should use for our ceremony.

We’re going to use Zelda’s theme from Ocarina of Time (piano version) when the bride walks down.
But what about before that when everyone else is coming down the aisle and after we’re announced? Any ideas on what Zelda songs we can use?
Thanks!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Malyssa, on April 7, 2022 at 14:54
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I mean, its totally up to you at how "upbeat" you want it to be. Personally, I think the Gerudo one is a pretty good one, it really gets into it around the 40 second mark.

• M
    Mach ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for more suggestions! I think we're good with the processional, we'll be using Tarrey Town Wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZRfsNNo4NQ

For when the Bride walks down, I think we're going to use a piano version of Zelda's Lullaby from OoT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ZZYY98NPo

But what we're struggling with is the recessional as the wedding party exists. Hateno, Kakariko, & Gerudo seem really chill for a moment that should be upbeat and high energy, right?

• Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I thought I'd circle back here, after listening to some songs and may have a couple suggestion to check out:

Hateno Village (Day)

Kakariko Village (day)

Gerudo Town (Day)

OoT might a little harder - sometimes the older games tunes just aren't as nice as some of the newer versions

Town Tune

Also, maybe you could find something in here

• M
    Mach ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Okay, I'll give BOTW a listen.

Ideally, if the songs could be from Ocarina of Time or BOTW, that would be perfect as those are our favourites. But I wouldn't be opposed to branching out to other Zelda titles.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Malyssa that something upbeat would be great for the recessional. The Smash Bros versions of the Zelda theme always sound like awesome hype up music. Imagine walking down the aisle to this after being pronounced husband and wife.

• Malyssa
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think an upbeat song might be fun, like maybe clock town theme or something like that. There are even alot of good new songs in the BOTW, maybe you can check there too.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Zelda+songs+for+weddings&view=detail&mid=B1565C161A60827C124CB1565C161A60827C124C&FORM=VIRE
    A link to a zelda music.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics