Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Your registry - most exciting & least exciting items

Joey, on November 3, 2018 at 14:05 Posted in Just married 0 5

What registry item are you most excited to receive, and to use? Is there anything you're not super excited about? Tell us about your registry standouts!

Your registry - most exciting & least exciting items 1

Photo from our article on 9 Major Wedding Registry Don’ts

5 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 19, 2018 at 14:59
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

THIS! We haven't began our registry yet, but it will be filled with only things we want.

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t think my fiancé and I are going to have a registry because I can’t think of anything we need right now.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think once you put something on your registry, you should actually want it... I think people who just throw things on there to fill up space are just wasting their guests' money...

I did a registry for my bridal shower... we were most excited for things like our new rice cooker and new bedding... but the things like the fridge organizers and cleaning closet caddy weren't purchased, and I was kind of disappointed... haha. I think it's more so that they aren't exciting for guests to buy... even though I would have been thrilled...

Our honeymoon is our wedding registry... so that's exciting all around!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I completely agree! No matter what I put on there I would be grateful and over the moon to receive because I need it! lol As for the random items... as long as they aren't tacky... but then again - I can just regift right? (Obviously the other side of the family though...)

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are only putting things we really want/need on the registry so were not really not looking forward to any of it? Not looking forward to random items not on the registry how about that? Hahah!! Even then a gift is a gift and well appreciated!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics