Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natasha
VIP August 2017 Ontario

Would you like this?

Natasha, on November 22, 2016 at 11:27 Posted in Wedding reception 0 11

So lately my FH has been watching these videos or sharing them on my facebook wall , saying things like hey babe this would be awesome.. would you laugh if i did this?? It has me thinking more and more OMG he might actually do this lol ... its totally his style and personality to dance to something like that infront of everyone lol ... WHat do you ladies think... would you love it or hate it if you FH did something like this at your reception ! ... cause my FH is starting to be sneaky lol

Groom's funny sexy surprise dance for bride- Justin Bieber Baby meets Magic Mike

Groom Surprises Bride with Choreographed Dance!

BEST groomsmen dance wedding ever 2016

11 Comments

Latest activity by Natasha, on November 24, 2016 at 09:03
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nope, That would be an all him thing if he did it ... I have had too many friends dance with their girls at their weddings its just been over done by the girls in my life anyways

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aww. but would you dance instead?
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh he would not need dance classes that is for sure ... he is a pretty funny dancer lol ... and it would be a mixer of songs I think lol

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I cant sing lol so ill save everyone from that headache and let the booze do that lol

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think this is really funny! I would love that! Smiley laugh What kind of dance do you think he'd prepare for you? Would he need to take dance classes? Smiley tongue

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like these as I have been to a wedding where a bride and bridemaids dance for the groom. The bride also sang for her husband.
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Omg I would have loved this! I used to be on a hip hop team in high school so I love dancing but my husband cannot dance so if he had pulled off something like this, I would have been so impressed! We had thought of maybe doing a choreographed dance the two of us to Shut Up And Dance but it required too much work. (He would need dance lessons, I would have needed to change outfits and ultimately it would have cut too much into our reception)

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally wouldn't like it cause I hate being the center of attention like this. But if it's your guys thing and he'll have fun, go for it!!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

that is the best kind I think Smiley smile

• Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh he would dance it up alright ...... he is a different one lol

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dumb work computer blocks videos, so I will peek when I get home- but initial thought is- DANCE IT UP!! if he wants to do somehting fun and crazy, I think it would be brilliant

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics