Skip to main content
Monique
Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan

Worried about hair for engagement photos tomorrow!

Monique, on January 18, 2020 at 23:14 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6
Saved

So me and my fiance's engagement photos are tomorrow and I'm very nervous about my hair. I am a messy-bun-no-makeup girl who doesnt really know how to do her own hair or makeup. I don't want to look bad in the photos, any advice? It's snowing here so maybe I can just wear a toque/hat? My hair is about a foot long, maybe a bit longer, I've got no bangs, brown hair and no layers. Send halp haha

6 Comments

Latest activity by Monique, on January 19, 2020 at 11:35
  • Monique
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thank you, that's what my fiance said about the toque too lol
  • Monique
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Yeah makeup makes me nervous tbh
  • Monique
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thank you, I forgot sephora did things like that!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    I didn't wear any makeup for our engagement photos because I don't usually wear any and I wanted to look like myself.
    I think the hat idea would be super cute. Plus warm = happy, I wouldn't be able to be hatless/gloveless for long if we did snowy photos so I'd be keeping the touque!
  • Rayanne
    Featured June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    I don't think you need much makeup really, the picture you posted is great. You have a nice wave to hair too. I'd go to sephora and let them handle it. I am also not good with makeup. I personally just wear the 24 hour lipsticks and mascara so I'm not much help sorry.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute

Curl your hair and put a clip on the top so its half up and the curls are hanging down. call both sephora and make right at 8 am whenever they open and ask if they have any free time to do makeup. if you buy makeup they give you a free trial so do that and theyre pros with makeup and will do your face for you

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics