Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2020 British Columbia

Wood Fire Pizza for dinner?

Bhawna, on August 13, 2019 at 17:53 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
Tacky? I'm not sure but I'm really considering having Woodford pizza served for dinner at our wedding!

Questions:
Have you done this?
How did you do this?
How would you suggest going about this? I don't want pizza to be cold or people to be waiting for long periods of time, while the pizza cooks!

Any tips, opinions and advice would be great!

Also, If you have any other cost efficient dinner ideas, please throw them my way!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on August 26, 2019 at 15:41
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do it i love pizza!! and not everyone eats at the same time. i find people head to the bar or they go out for a smoke or go talk to people they havent seen in a while!

• B
    Beginner August 2020 British Columbia
    Bhawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It is technically a backyard... Haha it's going to be on a large family property nestled in the woods at the base of some mountains out in the squamish paradise valley

Wood Fire Pizza for dinner? 1
  • Vanessa
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pizza is one of my late night snacks but I wouldn't serve it for dinner unless it fit the wedding (i.e - it is a backyard wedding or a low-key venue).

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I WOULD LOVE to be served pizza at a wedding! To help it not get cold, are you able to acquire those food heat lamps? I've seen them set out for events I've arranged with work. This way you can get some pizzas pre cooked, set out under the lamps so that people are not waiting to long in between each round. And I agree with Tori, just make sure there is a lot of pizza!

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

DO IT!!!!!!!!! If I went to a wedding and got served pizza I would be in heaven

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well there was pizza served as a late night snack that I went to last year - there FOR SURE wasn't enough for everybody. Of course, they had multiple pizza's come out so like 4 or 5 rounds of 5 pizza's. Not everybody got it at once - but at that point not only was there less people there, but we were so drunk that we didn't even care that the pizza was really burnt! lol Little sad that they didn't have enough though in general...

I would say it's a crowd pleaser - but have enough for everybody!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics