Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jamie
Newbie May 2024 Alberta

Wine bottle ticket/voucher per table?

Jamie, on April 29, 2024 at 21:33 Posted in Wedding reception 0 3

Hello,

My wedding is in 4 weeks, and I need ideas on how to phrase a Wine bottle voucher/ ticket

I was thinking of "Redeem for a bottle of wine" ? Does that sound right? I couldn't find any sample, I saw one thread but she did not attach a photo for reference.

And for those who had wine per table, were they already opened? I initially thought of wine per table, but the wine that I wanted has foil, and I had a hard time removing it - I don't want that hassle for my guests.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on June 19, 2024 at 15:25
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If your wine is corked, open it. Don't make your guests uncork a bottle of wine at your wedding. Same if your wine requires a bottle opener ala beer caps if you made your own wine.

Is your wine voucher for the whole bottle per guest? Or just a glass? Are you printing custom vouchers or using one of those dollar store drink tickets?

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had the catering staff open and pour the wine at the table for the guests - I thought it was a nice touch.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband and I had wine on our guests tables a red and a white but we didn't open them. We let our guests do that. And luckily we did because 4 bottles weren't open by the end of the night and we were able to get our money back for those 4 bottles

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics