Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Will you take any professional photos during your honeymoon?

Joey, on July 16, 2019 at 07:48 Posted in Honeymoon 0 13

You've planned for your wedding day photos, and probably for your engagement photos, and possibly for bridal portraits or boudoir photos too. Will that be the end of your professional pictures? Will you take any pro photos on your honeymoon? Does your hotel or cruise have a photographer? Are you going on any excursions where you'll get some photos to capture the experience?

Will you take any professional photos during your honeymoon? 1

Photo by Zsuzsi Pal Photography in Toronto

13 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on July 24, 2019 at 01:33
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No I can't see us getting professional honeymoon pics. I'd rather just some down time afterwards
  • Michelle
    Frequent user August 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

An old friend of mine went to Italy with his wife and they had professional photos done there. Honestly, stunning. I was so jealous of them and their amazing looking honeymoon the entire time! But a) I'm just going to a resort not fancy schmany Europe and b) WHO got money for that after a wedding?!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We won't be doing that- would be fun but we aren't really doing much of honeymoon either

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the idea, but honestly don't foresee us doing that. I plan to relax on our honeymoon Smiley smile

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Kind of.. we are going to Hawaii in the fall for a late honeymoon but we are also having a ceremony there.. we aren't hiring a photographer, but we are getting a videographer.. so we will have that and pictures our family takes as well.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's not something I'll research or reserve for our honeymoon, no.

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this idea! A stop on our honeymoon is at Eltz Castle in Germany and I would looove to hire a local photographer to do a little session here! Also going on a cruise so perhaps we can arrange some with them.

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The last time we were in Mexico the excursion had a photographer on board, so if that was the case, then yes I would buy the photos!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Most likely not. The resort we are going to does have a photographer, but I don't think we will get any done

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No we won’t take any professional photos - I think I’m going to be all photo’d out! Haha
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably not. I am a photographer so I will probably just set up my camera for photos of us during the honeymoon.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our cruise has photographers who capture a good portion of the trip. I still have to print photos from our engagement cruise - it's been on my to-do list for awhile!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

During the honeymoon? Probably not unless the place we are at have somebody they would recommend - otherwise a selfie stick will be sufficient for me Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics