Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Why do you choose him or her?

Emilie, on February 24, 2017 at 20:05 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 13

Hey future newlyweds!

You choose each other every day and marriage says you're choosing each other forever. Smiley ring

Here's a questions that will help you think think about your vows Smiley catface

Image: Pinterest

13 Comments

Latest activity by Makumbu, on February 27, 2017 at 15:46
  • M
    Newbie June 2018 Ontario
    Makumbu ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I chose her because of all of the sacrifices that she had made for me. The things that she has taught. The fights we fought together. Because I don't see myself without this woman in my life.
  • Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I choose him because he sees me, not the sassy facade but the timid, shivering me that's inside. He protects, shelters and nurtures me. He encourages me to be my best self. He knows which days my life is easy and which days I have to try really hard without me telling him. When he looks at me he sees the whole of who I am, every facet and flaw, and he loves every piece of me for the way it contributes to a whole that he finds beautiful, even when I don't.
  • April
    Devoted July 2018 Nova Scotia
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I honestly think on a daily basis that i do not deserve him. But i also know thats anxiety. He is patient & kind & loves me in ways i never thought possible - we are complete opposites & yet alike in many ways - we love alot same things like music - food - art - introduced me to doctor who - he sees things i dont see - he calls himself a weird person when i just think he is awesome - for first time in my life i feel safe & look forward to coming home & the sun rises & shines on my kids & does anything for them - i knew he was the one for me when he talked my daughter to taking her feeding ducks ! She not exactly a bird fan to begin with :-)) LOL & my son literally knew 2 months in "mom he is the one - ur gonna marry this guy"
  • Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He shows his love for me in so many ways. I love the way he sees me, even thought I don't think I'm that great, for him I am. He never judges me and he protects me and try so hard to make my life easier. I love how he's so honest with me and how much I can trust him. He respects me and love me for who I am. Our personalities just work so wonderfully we compliment each other, we make each other better in some way.

Ps: this is good practive for my vows! lol

• Vanessa
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've been through some tough times and I think that getting through those things has really proven to us that we're so very much in love and want to be there for one another. We really do have each other's back and we both couldn't imagine life without one another.

• L
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Linzer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've never felt more safe, loved and supported in my whole life. He isn't perfect, just perfect for me. I know he would never intentionally hurt me, his love shines through no matter what. I can't imagine giving my heart and soul to anyone else. I can't wait to share the rest of our lives and hopefully start a family shortly after the wedding.
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't just pick one thing! When we met, I instantly opened up to him, I just felt that I could trust him with anything, and he would always be there for me. I have learnt throughout all of these years together, that I wasn't wrong! He is sweet, caring and always has my best interests in mind; he pushes me to be my best self Smiley smile

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Kacy!Smiley smile
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I chose Mitch for so many reasons. We have been through so many good times together, but also a lot of bad times. Through all those bad times, we worked everything together and it made us stronger as a couple. We have a lot of the same hobbies and so it is nice to have someone you can share that with! He is always supportive of me and what I want in life as I am with him. We also share a lot of the same values and want the same things in life! I can't wait to share my life with him! Smiley smile

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I choose him because he is 100% on my side always... When he looks at me I can see my love for him reflected back... He is kind and generous and has an amazing butt.
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I chose my FH because he's devoted to our family, our life. He's highly educated and when he came to Canada he worked very hard, doing any job, not in his field, so he could to make his life better. That type of determination and dedication impressed me. I knew whatever happened he wouldn't give up. That showe'd alot of character to me!!! What I love the most is how makes me want to be the best possible version of myself! He makes me a better human being . Oh and Because he's pretty darn cute! Smiley smile
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So beautiful! 😍
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I chose Gus as he has been my Rock, supporter, lover and best friend. He's the one that's been there through everything and he's the I do love and want to spend the rest of my life with!Smiley ring Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics