Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Why are you thankful for your partner?

Joey, on October 9, 2017 at 08:22 Posted in WeddingWire 0 7

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you're all enjoying a beautiful day with your loved ones.

In the spirit of giving thanks, share with us why you are thankful for your partner/spouse. Smiley heart Smiley heart

Photo by D'Hulster Videography & Photography in Niagara Falls

7 Comments

Latest activity by Chelsea, on October 13, 2017 at 22:57
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am thankful for my husband because he is extremely supportive of anything I want to do in my life. I was considering quitting my job because of harassment and nothing being done about it. I was back and forth of quitting and being broke and not sure how we would live without my paycheck, or staying at this job, continuing to be harassed and bullied, being extremely unhappy and nervous to go to work, but making money for bills. I ended up quitting my job and going on EI. I have been looking for work elsewhere, but no luck yet, and I have decided that next September, I will be going back to school to get another degree! He has supported me every step of the way!

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm thankful for my partner because he keeps me grounded. He is the best part of every day, and he makes me a better person. He loves me unconditionally, even when I'm being hard to love. He supports me, my family, and the people that matter to me. He makes me smile even in the worst of days, and he makes me laugh when I'm angry. He kills the spiders no matter how high up they are, and no matter how little. He surprises me at work, just to say hi. He makes me my favourite food when I've had a bad day, and he lets me watch my hockey team most times, even when his is playing on a different channel (that's big). I'm thankful to have someone who makes me look forward to tomorrow. I'm thankful beyond words to have someone so amazing in my life, loving me each and every day.

• Natalie
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He makes me a better person and I am beyond thankful for his ability to see the bigger picture that I tend to forget at times.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am thankful for everything he does for me, how supportive he is, how much he cares about our friends and family, how funny and silly he is and how comfortable he makes me feel about myself. He is my perfect other half! Smiley smile

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He is super calm and supportive and he might take a while to come around, but once he does, he is my rock.

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Im thankful for my man because he is simply amazing. We were lucky enough to go on a week long hunting trip together last week... Spent literally the entire week side by side and i had so many moments where i just looked at him and thought, "how lucky am i?" He is so supportive of me and anything i want to do. He gets along with my family incredibly well. He has a great work ethic and he is my perfect other half.
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m thankful for my partner because he is able to help me when I’m feeling down. Doesn’t matter if he’s not even home, he can calm me down over the phone. He is the love of my life.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics