Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious July 2022 Saskatchewan

Wholesale flowers!

Sheila, on April 21, 2022 at 12:17 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 4

Hello brides and grooms!

I'm wondering if anyone has experience ordering wholesale flowers online, and can recommend a good company. There are lots (Fiftyflower, costco, flowersdirect, bloomsbythebox, etc...), but I'm looking for personal experiences and tips!! Thanks!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Victoria, on February 24, 2023 at 06:25
  • Victoria
    Newbie June 2019 Greater London
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

"I remember on mother's day I decided to order my mom's favorite bulk carnation flowers. I had no problem with that, placed the order, and had them delivered to me within 2 days. The flowers looked good and also smelled good, so I have no complaints about the quality." Edit: I haven't finished my post so here I am back. I also ordered a cute necklace and my mother loved the surprise. For those who are asking me in dm where I bought carnations in bulk - https://fiftyflowers.com/collections/carnations

• Victoria
    Newbie June 2019 Greater London
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I remember on mother's day I decided to order my mom's favorite carnations in bulk. I had no problem with that, placed the order, and had them delivered to me within 2 days. The flowers looked good and also smelled good, so I have no complaints about the quality.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Sheila! I found a few forum discussions from our US forums where other brides have shared their experiences with a few of those companies:

Fiftyflowers are here!

Wholesale bulk flowers for wedding?

diy Floral From Fiftyflowers

Costco flowers/greenery round table pics a

Costco flowers?

Calling all who have used Sam's Club or Costco for flowers!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have heard of flower auction where you can buy by flower lots of your choice. It is an option next to retail value for what you pay and may get your money worth.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics