Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Curious August 2022 Alberta

Who’s going to the Bridal Expo this month.

Stefanie, on October 12, 2021 at 04:16 Posted in Alberta 0 9
This is my first time going since this is my first wedding. Any tips on what not to waste time on. I’m extremely interested in the wedding dresses

9 Comments

Latest activity by Stefanie, on October 31, 2021 at 06:06
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you that’s such a good idea !! I’ll bring my business cards. Thank you
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im hoping to go to the one in Calgary next month, first time as a bride-to-be. I did them a few years ago for my best friends wedding (as MOH). The one tip I have is, if possible, bring lables with your contact info, so you don't have to waste time writing it all down. Saw another bride doing that and instantly made note for our next show haha. Definitely will be doing the same myself.

• Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Major this! There's many free email providers just sign up for a new one, I currently 5 active accounts that I use for specific things Smiley catface

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Make sure whatever email you give for contests and raffles is not your primary one 🤣

Seriously, you'll end up getting so much spam mail if you use your regular personal email.
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes! Tote bag and a notebook were two things I'm so glad I brought. Sure there's cards/brochures/websites but I found the notebook helpful in recording the feeling a vendor gave me and any cons I had.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with my mom and MOH to both of Edmonton's shows in 2019 and 2020. It's honestly a lot of fun! We visited all the booths and the fashion show was probably the best part of it. I'm not too sure how it's going to to this year with covid and all but just have fun with the people you're going with!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh nice!! I wish I could make it up there for it!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Edmonton expo Oct 24th
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When and where is the bridal expo?? I have been to a couple and we just walked around from table to table basically in order. My advice is to bring a tote bag to keep all the papers you get!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics