Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Who is your favourite vendor (so far)?

Joey, on August 24, 2017 at 08:11 Posted in Before the wedding 0 10

Your vendor team are your lifeline on your wedding day. Sometimes you can tell right from the first encounter with a vendor that you're in great hands. Have you had a vendor who has stood out to you? Someone who has gone above and beyond, someone who you really are excited to work with, someone who has made you feel totally confident and excited, or someone who did an amazing job for you already? Brag about those fabulous vendors!

Photo credit Ally Zwonok

10 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 1, 2018 at 10:06
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The venue coordinator and the photographer since they both worked to our day and understood how to make that much more wonderful. The videographer was the least due to his unprofessionalism and video results.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our photographer gave us deals and she stayed longer then we had booked her for. I think though, the venue wins because I spent the majority of the time talking with the owner, and she was very helpful, gave me her number so we could chat about anything. Loved the venue owner!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We have vegan, vegetarian, gluten, lactose, egg, seafood, shellfish and mushrooms lol
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like all of our vendors so far! Our florist is lovely and the venue is so helpful. I think the venue is winning currently because I've been working with them the most.
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would have to say I love all our vendors! They are all amazing! We chose them because we did feel they got our vision and will be able to execute it on our big day!Here's a list of who we are using and I would strongly recommend to anyone in the GTA:Venue: Oakville Conference Center and I would recommend The Waterfront Hotel/Marquis Gardens in Burlington. They hosted our engagement party and were fantastic!Bridal Salon: Blu Ivory-TorontoDecor and Day Of Coordinator- Superior Decor and Design. - WhitbyWedding Cake: The Sweetest Thing Cakes - BramptonFlowers: Gatto Flowers -MississaugaDJ: Dolce Entertainment - Caledon Photographer: Focca Photography - Stoney CreekVideographer: Courtney - Freelance 2nd year film student. Wedding Rings: Laura Tedesco DesignsMake up artist: Amanda - Glam Galz TorontoHair: Ashley Marcello - Salon Shine - Vaughan
    We have an awesome team! So grateful to have them! I am glad I wrote this out! I feel really accomplished that I got alot done! Ha ha

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love this!!!! I had all the dietary restrictions at my wedding.. dairy, soy, ORANGES?!, sesame, gluten. And a celiac vegan. So I can appreciate when chefs care about that stuff.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's hard cuz I like them all. It was be a toss between my makeup artist and my photographers, with my DJ coming in a close second. I had a personal relationship with my makeup artist who also made my cake. She helped me set up the day of too. The photographers always calmed me down when I was feeling anxious throughout the wedding planning, so did my DJ, who I called everyday the week of lol
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our venue has been amazing and I can't wait to work with them. They've been so acomodating to our needs and they're so organized and I love that they do all the catering in-house as it all takes so much stress and pressure off us
  • Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our photographer has been amazing. I love how our engagement pictures turned out and she is just SO personable and funny and easy to work with. I am super excited to have her photograph our wedding. She's pretty awesome.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our caterer is amazing! He has been very accommodating as we have several people with allergies or dietary concerns. He has even offered to make some vegetarian patties (like Jamaican patties) for our vegetarian guests as he wants them to have a proper entrée instead of just eating a bunch of sides.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics