Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is having a destination wedding?

Emilie, on February 22, 2017 at 08:44

Posted in WeddingWire 33

Hi wonderful brides and grooms! Are you having a destination wedding? It's such a unique and different experience! I thought it would be fun to create this discussion so you can all meet in here Tell us what destination you chose! Where are you at in your planning? When are you getting married?...

Hi wonderful brides and grooms!

Are you having a destination wedding?

It's such a unique and different experience! I thought it would be fun to create this discussion so you can all meet in here Smiley smile

Tell us what destination you chose!

Where are you at in your planning? When are you getting married?

What are you or did you find most difficult in planning your destination wedding?

Let's help each other out! Smiley heart

Are you having a destination wedding?

Image: Burnett Photography

33 Comments

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am not having a destination wedding. My dad won't fly as he is deaf in his right ear and only has 60% hearing in his left so it is an issue for him. Also my FMIL having had her stroke in the past and she is now paralyzed on her right side, this would make it too hard to do. My one friend had a destination wedding in Jamaica, as that is where her husband is from. She said getting all the paperwork together was the hardest part.... Also her own sister didn't come to the wedding and I am not sure about her parents either so that was a hard pill to swallow.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics