Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married near Montreal?

Emilie, on March 6, 2017 at 11:28

Posted in Quebec 41

Hey wonderful ladies and gents! Are you getting married near Montreal? French, English or both? I can't wait to meet more of you amazing brides! If you're looking for help in the Montreal area, we're all here to help, just let us know what you're looking for! What venue have you booked?...

Hey wonderful ladies and gents!

Are you getting married near Montreal? French, English or both? Smiley tongue

I can't wait to meet more of you amazing brides! Smiley heart If you're looking for help in the Montreal area, we're all here to help, just let us know what you're looking for!

What venue have you booked? How's your planning going so far? Smiley smile

Who is getting married near Montreal?

Image: Brendan and Sarah's wedding in Montreal, Esther Gibbons Photography

41 Comments

• Alex
    Newbie April 2018 Quebec
    Alex ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm looking to get married in January with a religious ceremony. We're already speaking to a Catholic priest, but the parish church we go to isn't the prettiest. Does anyone know of a pretty Catholic church that will allow priests from other parishes to officiate ceremonies?

This is really unfamiliar territory for me.

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Planning is still a bit tough. I'm trying not to stress about it as much, so that I can enjoy this time, but hoping to book a venue/caterer soon!
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations Alima! I understand, I haven't booked the venue yet either! What is your budget, and what style are you looking for (look, dining experience, etc etc)?
  • Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for the inspiration! Smiley smile
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Megan, I don't have a wedding planner cause I am doing the planning all by myself with the help of my maid of honor and FH. But for the ceremony and the wedding, I have a friend that will help me with a lot of stuff so that I don't have to worry about details. I can just seat and enjoy my day

• Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi girls, I am getting married on August 19, 2017. It will a civil marriage. I am going to book everything this week, like: ceremony, reception, florist, DJ&Animation and photographer. I am really excited to see the results. I was so stressed out at a point that I had to take a break from the wedding planning. So I know how disappointing it can be some times, just hold on. Evereything will comes into place.

• Marianne
    Newbie July 2017 Quebec
    Marianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello , congratulations Alima

Check Olympia in west isalnd , rue st jean , they have many options with affordables prices

Ask for Peter

Good luck

• M
    Newbie September 2018 Quebec
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If anyone has recommendations for a good wedding planner please let me know! Thanks 😊
  • A
    Curious September 2017 Quebec
    Alima ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi everyone Im getting married in mtl on Sept 9th 2017. So far the religious ceremony is booked and nothing else. I want to do something simple but even then its so difficult. Most venues are booked or way too pricey, Im getting a little discouraged right now =( Does anyone have suggestions for an affordable place for 80ppl to eat together?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics