Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married in October 2017?

Emilie, on November 3, 2016 at 10:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 11

Hi wonderful October brides Smiley flower

You all have something in common and you might not even know it yet... You're getting married in the same month!!

There's definitely a lot to talk about because... You're getting married!!! Smiley love

How are you feeling? Are you excited? Smiley smile

I can't wait to see what you have planned so far!!

Let's see who else is getting married at the same time! Tell us a bit more about you!

When did you get engaged?

What's your wedding going to be like?

What step are you at in your planning?

Image: Julianna Rose Photography

11 Comments

Latest activity by Abby, on February 8, 2017 at 07:19
  • Abby
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Abby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're getting married on Oct 7. We have most of the things finalized except for flowers. We're not really big on flowers but we realize that we need to have some at our wedding. When we initially planned our wedding, my fiancé and I asked each other what 3 things are absolutes/important to us and this gives us an idea on what to focus on and what can be tweaked. The 3 things for both of us (believe it or not, we matched!): food and booze (need to be unlimited), music and my dress/his suit. So now that that's taken care of, I am at a loss with flowers. I don't want to spend too much and we're leaning towards getting it from Costco. The only dilemma I have is that I don't want us and our bridal party to be stuck doing all these diy's.just reaching out there to see if anybody has tips/advice or experience with Costco.Thanks a million and good luck with the wedding planning!
  • Victoria
    Beginner October 2017 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé and I got engaged this past October. Our wedding is going to be small and an outdoor ceremony. We have all the major parts figured out. Having a blast with all the planning!
  • Maria
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I say "man of my dreams" because for the past 10 years I have wanted to be with him and even though our paths went other ways for awhile... he was still on my mind and I just always was wanting to be with him... we been through lots over the years as friends.. he is such an awesome fella... helped me move to NYC etc.. but in my heart I just wanted to spend my life with him.. that's the short version.. and so ta da! God is so good!!! and I am marrying Trevor.. yay!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwww that's so cute Maria! Why do you say the "man of your dreams"? Had you dreamt of each other before you met? Smiley heart We can definitely help you choose your colours! Create a discussion anytime and we'll be there for feedback and ideas Smiley smile I can't wait to see your dress!!! How does it look like? You know... you can share it here and it will stay just between us, nobody else can see it! Brides of 2017! Show off your dress! I can't wait to see what you chose!! Smiley love

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so amazing Maggie! Smiley heart You got everything done so fast! How many venues did you visit before finding the right one? What style did you choose for your wedding?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love this cake Melissa! You should also check these out : 5 fall wedding cakes You know you can also post the picture directly in the community. That way, everyone will be able to see it Smiley smile

How many tiers will you cake have?

• Maria
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey.. I am Maria and I got engaged on Christmas Day... to the man of my dreams.. no joke. We plan to be married Oct 14 2017... only thing that could change is if the reception hall is taken then it would be the 21st. Bridesmaid dresses and colour has been abit difficult for me.. soon we will get one picked out! HA! But I did say "yes to the dress" a week ago and am soooo excited and super blessed to be marrying Trevor. Lots of planning to do... I have a giant family... but super pumped!!!! Smiley smile
  • Maggie
    Newbie October 2017 Nova Scotia
    Maggie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello!We got engaged this past December and we're getting married October 14, 2017... quick turn around time! We have our venue, photographer, and band booked! We are waiting on menu options from a couple of caterers before we set that in stone! Our bridal party is picked. And my sister has agreed to make our cake! The to-do list is gradullay get ticked off! Next thing on the list is dress shopping for me and the girls!
  • Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you! Hahah and it was on sale too! So that was a bonus
    I was thinking along the lines of something like this: http://pin.it/Os441xM
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Melissa! I'm so happy to hear you found your officiant and venue! I saw your dress!! Smiley love It's so gorgeous!!! Do you have any special design in mind for the cake? Smiley smile What DIYs will you make for your wedding?

• Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got engaged October 27th at the Hard Luck Bar in Downtown Toronto. His band was playing a show, and right before their last song, his singer handed the mic to him and it happened
    It's going to be like a rustic modern kind of theme, definitely fall colours though!
    We've actually just booked the officiant. We have the venue booked already. I've picked out my dress and the girls have picked their bridesmaid dresses as well! All that's really left is finding a DJ, organizing Flowers, getting a cake and the Groom / Groomsmen to get a suit fitting appointment and pick their suits. Along with making the crafty parts but that can wait until later

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics