Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married in November 2017?

Emilie, on November 4, 2016 at 08:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 1

Hi beautiful brides Smiley diamond

This time of the month must mean a lot to you... because this is the month you'll remember for the rest of your lives! Smiley love

You all have this in common! So why not help each other along the way?

I can't wait to see everything you've planned so far! Where are you at in your planning?

Tell us a little bit more about you!

When did you get engaged?

What's your wedding going to be like?

What step are you at in your planning?

Image: Edward Lai Photography

1 Comment

Latest activity by Rachel, on May 1, 2017 at 08:46
  • Rachel
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello Emille!

Doen't look like anyone has posted in this yet but i can't be the only bride getting married in November LOL

My names Rachel and we are planning a beautiful wedding at the Ancaster Mill in Ancaster. We got engaged in November 2016 at my family's cottage in Muskoka. It was so romantic and i had NOOOO IDEA! We started right away with planning since we wanted to be married within the year. We've been together for 5 years so we figured why wait Smiley smile

Our wedding will be elegant, soft, natural with a hint of rustic since the Mill used to be an operating stone mill. I cant wait! honestly I'm so excited for the big day as well as our lives as Husband and Wife!

Right now we have all the big stuff done and now onto the nitty gritty and the honeymoon....I'm feeling good about where we are right now and I cant wait to see it come together!

November Brides! Where are you ladies?

Looking for ward to hearing from you!

xo

Rachel

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics