Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Who is getting married in December 2017?

Emilie, on November 4, 2016 at 10:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 7

Hi wonderful brides Smiley heart

You are getting married right before the end of 2017!! There's a lot to celebrate!! Smiley star

How are your preparations going? Are you excited? Smiley love

It's going to be so much fun to talk about your preparations in here!! What have you been up to?

Image: Carol's Photography

7 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on January 17, 2017 at 11:36
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so cute Kit! By that time, it might have started snowing! Smiley love Is that why you chose a winter wedding?

Where are you at in your planning? I'm so glad to meet you! Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katie! Welcome to the community! How did your Save the Dates look like? Smiley smile I'd love to see pictures!

I can't believe you're getting married on NYE! That's going to be such a great wedding! Smiley heart You should check out these ideas in the community:

Nye wedding cakes

6 ideas for a wedding on NYE

Nye wedding invitations

Did you make your Save the Dates yourself? How many people are coming from out of town for your wedding? Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hania! I'm so happy to hear from you! Smiley heart How are your preparations going? I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!! Are you going to Pakistan or are people flying here to Canada? Ideally, for a destination wedding, you save the dates should be sent 6-8 months in advance. What do you have in mind for yours? Do you know how they'll look like? Smiley smile

• Kit
    Newbie December 2017 Ontario
    Kit ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes December 8
  • K
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I sent mine out this week. I know it's early but our wedding is New Year's Eve and people plan functions and trips at that time of year so we wanted to give everyone time to prepare as we also have a lot of people flying in
  • K
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I sent mine out this week. I know it's early but our wedding is New Year's Eve and people plan functions and trips at that time of year so we wanted to give everyone time to prepare as we also have a lot of people flying in
  • Hania
    Beginner December 2017 Pakistan
    Hania ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know I'm super excited! I have a question though, how many months before the wedding should I typically send the save the dates, especially if there will be people flying in for the wedding?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics