Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Who chose the honeymoon destination?

Lynnie, on September 25, 2017 at 10:58

Posted in Honeymoon 46

This week we're talking all about your relationship with your fiance(e), and asking who each question best describes - you or your fiance(e) ? Who had all the travel ideas? Who chose the honeymoon destination - you or your fiance? 🛩️🏖️ Photo from Pinterest Next question: Who will be the happiest...

This week we're talking all about your relationship with your fiance(e), and asking who each question best describes - you or your fiance(e) ?

Who had all the travel ideas? Who chose the honeymoon destination - you or your fiance? 🛩️🏖️

Photo from Pinterest

Photo from Pinterest

Next question: Who will be the happiest when wedding planning is over?

46 Comments

• Alanah
    Frequent user July 2018 British Columbia
    Alanah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We haven't picked yet but when we do it will be a joint decision
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't decided yet.

• Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't decided yet. We have lots as time to decide though, we are not leaving right after the wedding going to wait until further into winter.

We are going to do a mini-moon though. Either out to Victoria or Jasper.

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well we can't afford a honeymoon but he came up with Alaska and we're going to do that when we can save enough for it. But I chose the hotel we're staying in for a couple nights after the wedding.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had picked out a few locations and then we went to a travel agent and asked their opinion on what location would work best for what it is we wanted to get out of the trip. And we both agreed on Jamaica
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We both did. We love travelling so much and we both wanted a more expensive beach vacation so we went with that
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was a joint decision but I was the one who recommended St. Lucia Smiley winking We knew we wanted an all-inclusive resort so we looked at Sandals. My husband wanted Jamaica but I said I would prefer St. Lucia so we found one there that we liked and it was perfect! Everyday my husband and I saw how we wish we could go back!

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We haven't chosen one yet!

• Megan
    Curious July 2019 Alberta
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We chose it together, he has never been out of the country so i kinda threw a few destinations at him and he researched and settled on one! It was a collective effort Smiley tongue

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We chose that one together! We're doing a big trip around Europe (Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and Germany) because it's one we've wanted to do for a while now! Plus he has a lot of family in Austria, so it'll be a super fun trip Smiley smile

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We decided together

• Erin
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We actually are not doing a honeymoon right away - but we are planning to take a trip within the next year to Europe, and we both decided on that.

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We aren't going away right after the wedding, we are just going to stay at our cottage for a few nights after. In the winter, we will go down south and my FH has taken the planning of that into his own hands, which I'm totally good with!

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We did it together although it was mostly me. We're doing a joint honeymoon/visit my family.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics