Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jamie
Beginner June 2022 Ontario

Which David's Bridal location in Ontario?

Jamie, on May 10, 2020 at 06:52 Posted in Ontario 0 6
I am willing to drive so distance is not an issue. I'm just looking for which David's Bridal has the biggest instore selection? Any input?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Tracey, on May 20, 2020 at 09:42
  • Tracey
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Tracey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually like the Hamilton store. They treated us well there. I picked out my dress in Ohio with my family and bought it in Hamilton. I went to Mississauga with my bridesmaids and the appointment was terrible. I booked it over a month in advance. Stated I had 4 ladies. The day of they gave us ONE room. Not only that... when we were out pulling dresses another consultant let her bridal party use our assigned room and then we had to wait which cut into our appointment time. And boy were they strict. When the time was up it was UP. It didn't matter that we had time stolen from us by THEM. They also allowed men back into the changing areas which was really creepy. The rooms were soo overbooked women were changing in the back area and the creepy guys were getting a free show. Gah.

• Beatriz
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Beatriz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Chose and purchased my bridesmaids dresses from the Mississauga location. I went to a different location in BC with half of my wedding party on a weekend (big mistake!). When I came back to ON I took the other half of the bridesmaids to that location on a weekday and it was honestly a pretty good experience.

• Haylee
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    Haylee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my dress at David's Bridal in Scarborough. The experience was so laid back and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Because of COVID, I couldn't pick my dress up when it arrived so they shipped it to my home, free of charge, and even included a cute dress bag for free. When I was in store at my appointment, from what I could tell they had a fairly big selection!

• Vanessa
    Devoted December 2021 Ontario
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There is a David's Bridal in Mississauga which has a great selections, two of my friends found their dresses there. There are tons of styles and there is a Moores right in the same plaza as well to color match DB (if you are getting the bridesmaids dresses there too). The location is is Winston Churchill and Argentia.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Glad to hear - that's my closest location. I never even thought about that.

I tried booking a consultation for a few months from now but it seems their online booking system isn't online right now. Not a single available appointment between now and October.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had to pick up some dresses with my fiancee a few years back at David's Bridal on Eglinton and Warden in Toronto and the place is huge. They also have a Moore's in the same plaza and these two companies work together so the entire bridal party can shop at the same time, with groom and groomsmen getting suits, which gives you a better discounted deal.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics