Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

Where to find an outdoor wedding venue for 40 people in toronto??

Jenya, on January 14, 2019 at 20:53 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Hi all! I am losing my patience here lol..Smiley sad I am looking for suggestions in where to hold my wedding ceremony and reception around Toronto/GTA. I am looking for a more natural setting, lots of greenery if possible and it must allow to hold a reception for 40-45 people and pay the amount needed for that amount of people, not their minimum required. Information on catering/drinks would be very helpfulSmiley smile) thank you!!!Smiley smile))

8 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on January 15, 2019 at 14:10
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's in Cambridge. but Langdon hall can accommodate a small wedding. a friend was married there last summer. and she had 35 people. they were able to do an outdoor wedding/garden party style with the reception/meal portion inside.

as a heads up. it is a pricey place. but some of the best food I've ever had in my life. and the service is impeccable.

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you considered a golf course or country club? The ones I looked at did not have a minimum spend and offer a variety of packages to choose from. Alcohol and catering are typically done by those venues themselves so it saves you the headache of having to handle them on your own.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi there! I know I'm not from Toronto, and I see you've got tons of places to start checking out... but I wanted to congratulate you on your engagement and welcome you to the wedding wire community! As you can see all of us are eager to help each other in any way we can so I hope we make planning a little bit easier Smiley smile

• Deborah
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Deborah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We looked at Airship 38 and the Berkeley Church but they weren't quite right. Have a look at Berkeley Bicycle Club and La Maquette because they both have outdoor patios and would work quite well with a smaller guest count.
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh, and it's a little further, but the Royal Botalical Gardens are stunning! Actually, on that note, Allan Gardens, James Gardens, Riverdale Farm, Wychwood Barn, and Evergreen Brickworks might be worth looking into! And they're all in Toronto!
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried the Old Mill? They may be able to accommodate this.
    Also look at the Coach House in Mississauga, Berkely Fieldhouse downtown, and Hart House or Trinity College at UofT.
    What about golf courses? Markland Wood is gorgeous, as is Royal Ashburn.
    I considered Cambium Farms in Caledon for my own wedding. And Kortright Centre in Woodbridge as well.
    Good luck!
  • J
    Newbie October 2019 Ontario
    Jenya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I do not know Toronto at all, but I just did a bit of a search for 'intimate Toronto wedding venues'. On one of the articles of "top X number venues", there was one called Miller Lash House , I think it's an event building on the University of Scarborough campus. It is a maximum 50 person capacity for seated dinner, and looks really airy/bright.

I am having my wedding in Vancouver at a university alumni event building. Because those types of venues also do corporate, school, and private events, their prices are often quite reasonable, and they include a lot in their base package.

I would suggest looking into this venue if you haven't already. Maybe it will work out, or maybe put you on a path to ultimately finding your venue!

Best of luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics