Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Laura
Newbie March 2020 Ontario

Where to buy wedding sparklers?

Laura, on February 13, 2020 at 19:03 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7
Hi everyone, I can find a lot of places online that sell 36 inch wedding sparklers but I can’t find ones that will ship to Canada - anyone know of one? Thanks!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on February 14, 2020 at 09:27
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about if you were to go to a local fireworks place? Maybe they would have or be able to order them? (just a thought - don't know if they would have those kind of things)

• Laura
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Natasha - I don’t know anyone who’s actually used them.
  • Heidi
    Frequent user July 2020 British Columbia
    Heidi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Following this in case there are more links
  • Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If it’s long exposure photography with sparklers I used regular ones from Walmart at our engagement party and they lasted long enough for us to spell out the word love and then get back into position for the shot. I also attended a wedding two falls ago that did a sparkler exit - some guests lit their sparklers before the photographer was ready ( like it was honestly just 3 people who didn’t pay attention) but her second shooter have a few extra and just quickly ran in a topped up the guests who had dead sparklers. They last longer than you think even the non heavy duty ones.
  • Laura
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks I look more - it seems like their longest ones will burn for 2 1/2 minutes vs 4 minutes for the American ones. I just want to give the photographer as much time as possible to get some good shots.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I found a site called Rocket Fireworks that looks like it ships to Canada. They have several sizes!

/collections/sparklers
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amazon.ca and Etsy have some. I'm thinking of doing this for our wedding. Makes for beautifuls pictures.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics