Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Morgane
Curious February 2019 Alberta

Where to buy affordable bouquets in Banff?

Morgane, on July 21, 2018 at 18:23 Posted in Alberta 0 9
I've just been quoted $400 for a bouquet 😐 i am looking to spend a lot less- around $250 less. I've heard that Thrifty Foods makes great affordable bouquets- is there a grocery store in Banff that does the same? Or does anyone know of a place with realistic looking fake flowers? I am looking for a rose and burgundy with greenery coloured theme. Very Wintey colours!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Morgane, on July 22, 2018 at 13:16
  • Morgane
    Morgane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are spending a night in Kamloops, then another night in Valemount, before driving down to Banff. Kind of a little roadtrip we're doing. Would they survive 3 nights before the actual wedding?
  • Bonnie
    Newbie August 2018 Alberta
    Bonnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out willow flowers in Canmore.
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow so expensive! Have you considered getting from thriftys and putting it in a cooler for the drive? I'm sure it would make it as it's not ALL that far of drive once you hit vancouver!
  • Morgane
    Morgane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have been scrolling through- going to take me a few days to go through all the options 😂
  • Morgane
    Morgane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I have thought of doing that- trouble is we are driving from Vancouver Island for our wedding, and we arrive the day before our elopement. The last thing I will want to do is sit down and try to make a bouquet 😑 after that long drive in winter conditions
  • Natalie
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Any chance you’re willing to just pick up a bouquet of red roses at the local supermarket, pluck some cypress or cedar greens and add it yourself then wrap the stems in burgundy ribbon and secure it with a pin? Smiley laugh
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried etsy? More for a fake flower arrangement but they have so many options!!
  • Morgane
    Morgane ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are driving up from Vancouver Island and get to Banff the day before our wedding, so not a possibility 😑 thanks though!!
  • Ilish
    Curious September 2019 Alberta
    Ilish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you are willing to get your flowers outside of Banff, Amborella in Calgary is amazing and much more adorable! My bouquet is $250 🌿👍🏼

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics