Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Montana
Beginner June 2019 British Columbia

Where is the best place to order wedding programs for the ceremony?

Montana, on August 9, 2018 at 16:45 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 7

Hi there! Where is the best place to order wedding programs without breaking your wallet? I'm looking for something a bit more personal that speaks to my partner and I. We had looked at Etsy and Vistaprint but nothing is catching our eye. Thank you in advance!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sharon, on June 21, 2019 at 13:35
  • Sharon
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Sharon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks guys. I was scrambling.

• Montana
    Montana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you for your help everyone!

• Renee
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Renee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try this amazing girl on Etsy called Visually Vee. She makes pictogram programs that can outline some key points in your relationship. And it's digital download so you can then find somewhere to print them
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

second side of programWhere is the best place to order wedding programs for the ceremony? 1

half pages programs with steps and what it means.Where is the best place to order wedding programs for the ceremony? 2

craftysticks site has deals to order full kits and print off your program the way you want it. Otherwise, you can create you own and have it printed by them. This is what I created by ordering the kits from the site.

• Montana
    Montana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was really pleased with our save the dates & invites from Vista Print but can't find one for the ceremony program that I like. Did you match your program to the invites or was it a different look?

• April
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We designed our own and uploaded them to vista print. I don’t have a picture on my phone but we downloaded a free font online and just made them in word. Worked out great for the price
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh, too bad. I was going to say Vistaprint has the absolute best pricing... especially if you catch a 30-50% off sale!

Staples Print Centre also does wedding stationary... perhaps there is a design there that you'll like better!

I just received all my invitations from Vistaprint, and they are beautiful. Great quality. Their layouts are super customizable, so don't rule out changing something that wasn't originally a program into one!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics