Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stacey Tc
Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan

Where are my Saskie brides?

Stacey Tc, on September 10, 2021 at 18:55 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 2

Hello Saskatchewan group!

I know there must be some brides floating around.

My name is Stacey, I am a 2022 bride and in my mid-30s. My husband and I are common-law and have been together (and engaged) for years but mutually decided that we wanted to have a wedding. Born and raised in Saskatoon.
I am the featured user for the Sask group so I'm here to help in whatever way I can.
I've been involved in planning fundraisers and in the theatre since I was a teenager so have quite a bit of knowledge that others may not have.

Please introduce yourself, when's your wedding, where are you getting married?

Do you have any location specific questions about vendors?

I look forward to getting to know you!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Stacey Tc, on September 24, 2021 at 10:10
  • Stacey Tc
    Devoted August 2022 Saskatchewan
    Stacey Tc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Rebecca!
    Where in MJ are you getting married? May will be beautiful! If we weren't getting married outside I really wanted May as my Grandmother and my mother were married in May, they both had church weddings though.
    If you ever need to talk through some thing, please reach out!

• Rebecca O
    Curious May 2022 Saskatchewan
    Rebecca O ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey, Sask bride here! Our wedding is in May 2022 in Moose Jaw, after being changed 3 times thanks to Covid. haha Now that we have our save the dates ready to mail out, it is starting to feel very real... I am excited but a tad overwhelmed with the minor details of decorating and planning out itinerary (but definitely more excited than anything else) Wishing all brides out there nothing but the best for their special day! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics