Skip to main content
Emilie
Featured Quebec

When will be your cake tasting?

Emilie, on March 22, 2017 at 13:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 9
Saved

Hey amazing ladies!

It is said that you should have your cake tasting 6 months before your wedding. Will that be your case? Smiley smile

Here are a few things to think about before going cake tasting:

- Know you budget

- Have some ideas of flavours and style

- Know what you don't like

- Book your tasting!

Cake tasting

When will be your cake tasting? Do you already have ideas of what you want and don't want? Smiley smile

Image: Pinterest

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 10, 2018 at 23:17
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    We never did cause our baker took care of it all. I trusted her all the way. Just a peice and some custard flavours.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute

We have our baker booked but haven't decided on flavors or anything yet as we still have a lot of time before the wedding. Our baker said she would let us know when a good time to go in is.

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    We will probably do another one to finalize our flavour as requested by our baker, sometime in the summer prior to the wedding.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute

We did ours back in the summer. We never decided on flavours... well I picked the ones I like as we are having a flavour for our cake, and then 3 flavours for the cupcakes and I have 2 flavours picked out but I can't remember the names of them for the life of me. I remember salted caramel, but not the other one. My FH isn't a big sweets person so he is super picky with cakes. We do however have a design picked out for the cake!

• Sabrina
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    Hahaha....6 months. Not in my case. We are getting married July 8th and our tasting is April 8th.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute

We are going to be trying a bunch of desserts from a local bakery in the near future. No actual cake though.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    We are having our favourite cupcakes for our wedding so we already know what they taste like. But maybe we will just buy a couple dozen just to make sure Smiley winking
  • Kenny & Fikayo
    Frequent user April 2017 Alberta
    Kenny & Fikayo ·
    • Dispute

Mine was done in December. Yvonne's Delightful Cakes (Weddingwire). She's awesome!

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute

I don't think DQ does Cake tasting..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics