Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

When do you take off your ring?

Emilie, on November 3, 2016 at 15:05 Posted in Before the wedding 0 9

Hi lovely brides-to-be Smiley ring

You probably wear it everywhere you go, but there must be some times when you feel you have to take it off...

When do you take off your ring?

Image: Giphy.com

9 Comments

Latest activity by Natasha, on February 28, 2017 at 10:37
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I take my ring off when I do the dishes or have to make food with my hands , gardening or when I am working on wedding projects ... other then that I feel naked without it now and there is an inprint on my finger where it should be lol

• Shannon
    Devoted June 2020 British Columbia
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Just showering, sleeping, washing my hands and swimming.
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wear my ring all the time except when I play rugby or when baking and I am mixing ingredients with my hands. There are no stones on my ring and it is a flat band so I do not have to worry about damaging it Smiley smile

My fiance does not wear his ring all the time because he is an electrician and it is a hazard, BUT i made him a braided leather necklace that he loops his ring onto whenever he isnt wearing it on his hand.

• Kristen
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I work in health care so unfortunately I don't get to wear my ring too often!
  • Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm the same with most of you guys. I take off my ring when I'm washing dishes, preparing ingredients for dinner, shower and putting on lotion. As soon as I'm done all my washing and preparing, I put my ring back on. I've been engaged for 3 months or so now and I am already paranoid when I don't have my ring on as soon as I'm done what I need to do. Smiley ring

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I take it off whenever I have to do any form of cleaning involving bleach. I also don't like putting lotion or moisturizer on while wearing my ring because the lotion gets under the band of the ring and it looks dirty and it bugs me so I will take it off when applying lotions!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I always take my ring off when do any form of cooking, cleaning and working out.
  • Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I generally take it off as soon as I get home so I don't damage it while cooking, washing dishes, playing with the dog, etc. Because my stones aren't diamonds, they aren't as "strong" so I'm worried about chipping them or damaging the detail work on the side. Once in a while, I'll forget to put it back on before we go somewhere like the grocery store and I feel naked without it! My fiance doesn't wear any jewelry so I'm interested to see how long it will take him to get used to wearing his ring!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I take it off when I shower, sleep, workout or if I'm doing anything that could damage it. I chipped a stone like a month after I got it and now I'm paranoid!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics