Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

What's your dream wedding venue?

Lynnie, on February 21, 2019 at 13:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 12

Do you have a dream wedding venue where you'd tie the knot if budget was no concern? Would you get married in a castle or at a breath-taking destination? Is your dream venue nearby but not the right size for your guests (or your budget 😉)?

I'm so exited to go to a wedding at one of my dream venues this weekend!! My friend is getting married at the Flager Museum in Palm Beach, Florida - which has been one of my dream venues for years. Smiley heart

What's your dream wedding venue?

What's your dream wedding venue? 1What's your dream wedding venue? 2

Photos of the Flagler Museum in Florida, by Katie Lopez Photography

12 Comments

Latest activity by Kathleen, on May 16, 2019 at 14:32
  • Kathleen
    Curious September 2022 Ontario
    Kathleen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our dream wedding venue would be the Eglinton Grand. We went on a tour and had a consultation but the pricing didn't fit into our budget. It's beautiful; it's an old movie theatre that has been converted but a lot of the original structure, colours, and pieces are still present. We loved it.

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yesss!! My fiance and I want to book a hotel in Saskatoon that looks similar to a castle for that very reason!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have a particular location in mind but my dream wedding would be outdoors under the sky with string lights and a live band. Unfortunately logistics we're on my side lol.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If I could choose anywhere in the world, it would hands down be New York Public Library Smiley love

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely a Castle. Specifically Hogwarts if that was possible, but I could settle for a similar castle I suppose!

What's your dream wedding venue? 3
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

the Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, in the Summer time.

Getting married on the beach, then celebrating in an intimate reception, in my favourite place in Canada!!!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No worry about cost? I would do something like get married way up north under the northern lights or on a mountain! OR IN SPACE!!!!!! I think they offer that for like 2.5 million hahahh!!!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Disneyland Paris! It has all the magic of Disney that the American parks have....but they get snow there!

• Katrin
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Katrin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

To be honest, our venue is pretty much our dream venue! I think if I had to one-up it, I would love to have a wedding at a huge garden or somewhere with tons of hanging flowers.

Boho garden weddingWhat's your dream wedding venue? 4Incredibly magical placeWhat's your dream wedding venue? 5like a fairytaleWhat's your dream wedding venue? 6

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dream venue is somewhere that has all of what we like:

1. A waterfront view, but with enough floor to ceiling windows we can have the celebration inside AND outside so we can decide what works best for the temperature

2. Organic garden elements.

3. Industrial elements

Somewhere where we can easily access cultural components without having to fly someone.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dream venue is on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean! We're getting as close as we can get within the country in October but it's a complicated situation right now, I have a sort of love/hate relationship with the venue since my parents recommended/pushed the venue on us but it's hella convenient and is a one-stop shop for a lot of things, making it easier to plan from a distance.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh gosh... I don't think my dream venue even exists! I love mine the most so it's as close to a dream venue as I could ever get! The only think I would change about it is the commute out of the city and the max. people it holds is only 250.

I like the look of campfire/rustic meets glam/ball. So it's outside with fires but inside the pavilion it has these grand chandeliers and I will be wearing a ball gown!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics