Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What's happening the morning of the wedding?

Joey, on October 24, 2017 at 07:59 Posted in Before the wedding 0 11

Is your schedule for the morning of the wedding ready? Do you have a handle of everything that needs to happen before you arrive at the ceremony, and at what time it'll happen? Making this day-of schedule and timeline can be a real point of stress for some people, so if you want to be a huge help to other engaged members please share your pre-ceremony timeline here!

You need to factor in time to get groomed What's happening the morning of the wedding? 1

Lots of time to get dressed What's happening the morning of the wedding? 2

And don't forget time to eat! What's happening the morning of the wedding? 3

11 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 21, 2017 at 09:52
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    More pictures of getting ready.

What's happening the morning of the wedding? 4

What's happening the morning of the wedding? 5

What's happening the morning of the wedding? 6

What's happening the morning of the wedding? 7

What's happening the morning of the wedding? 8
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had the morning free and I started prepraring around 11 30 fir the pictures and getting ready of the day.

What's happening the morning of the wedding? 9
  • Kate
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I like your organization, il be doing the same. Everyone in the wedding party will have their own copy of the schedule and personal duties to avoid confusing. I am the bride with a binder Smiley laugh

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is aaaaaaaaamazing!!

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're planning on having hair and makeup come to my mom's house while we all get ready. Hopefully some breakfast, some mimosas, and some good laughs - that's all I can hope for! We'll have to plan more of a "day-of" schedule closer to the date!

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We cooked breakfast, did a crossword, steamed my dress, had lunch and cocktails. Makeup & hair showed up and that was the start of the rest of the festivities :-)
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had my makeup lady there and my hairstylist there. We had brought catering to the hotel the night before so we could eat food all day. My mom picked up the flowers for us and delivered the boutonnieres to the guys. Then I had some photos taken before we drove over to the ceremony!

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't have a schedule other than the make up ladies were coming at 7:30AM to set up and hair at 8. We were suppose to start around 8am - but it was more like 8:30am. My mom picked the girls up from the hotel and brought them out to my house..and we had fruit, croissants, muffins, yogurt to eat for breakfast and just hung out while one person was getting hair and 2 others were getting make up.
    We also ate lunch and everyone was ready to go for 12:30-1pm when the photographer came to do photos before.
    Ceremony was at 3 - and had 7 people getting ready (myself, 4 bridesmaids, mother & MIL) and we were about 30min from the venue.

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We didn't really have a set schedule other than hair and makeup and even that went out the window! I didn't mind at all though because it ended up lining everything up perfectly. Hair was started at 9:30 and makeup was supposed to be at 1 but they showed up early at like 10am! We were all dolled up by 1pm then went to decorate the venue and arbor. Then at 230 we grabbed some lunch and slowly started getting ready. I think by 3:30 we were all ready to go and the ceremony was at 430.
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't have a real schedule per say but the hair lady was coming at 9am and the makeup lady at noon. I wanted to be dressed by 3:30 as our ceremony was at 4pm. Everything that required set up was in the hands of my husband and family.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

day of scheduleWhat's happening the morning of the wedding? 10

Here is my tentative schedule!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics