Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What type of mother-in-law do you have? - Results!!

Emilie, on October 21, 2016 at 09:50 Posted in Before the wedding 0 13

Hi lovely ladies and gents Smiley heart

Already completed the test to know what type of mother-in-law do you have?

Now's time to find out the results!! Smiley smile

Majority of A

You have a nosy FMIL

This type of mother-in-law gets into your relationship whenever she wants to and doesn't respect your relationship's intimacy. If you tell her you already have plans for dinner, she might even invite herself!

She also lives in the past... It seems like for every conversation she has to say something about your FH's ex-relationships like "Didn't Katherine buy you that shirt? ... She was such a nice girl"... while in the meantime you get a knot in your stomach. It's as if you still had to gain her respect.

What type of mother-in-law do you have?

Majority of B

You have a careful FMIL

At one point in your relationship, you and your FH might get into a fight in front of your mother-in-law. If she is careful, she won't add fire to the problem as long as you don't ask for her opinion. She always tries to be objective and she doesn't mind making you or your FH see where you could've been wrong.

She's an ok FMIL and can even consider her an ally. You know you can count on her and she won't always be taking the same side.

Majority of C

You have an overprotective and jealous FMIL

She is the FMIL you can be scared of. It seems like she wants her son to stay the little baby he's once been to her and will always take his side. No one is ever good enough for him. She has to be the one and only. She might not let her son make his own decision and always has something to say about your relationship... She makes problems bigger than they actually are.

Her baby is the most intelligent, the most handsome, and is always right. And if one day you ever contradict him in front of her... Careful... She will become your worst enemy.

Marjority of D

Your FMIL is an angel

If you have this type of mother-in-law, you are very lucky! She is like a second mother to you. She wants to make sure you are alright, wants to take care of you, make you feel like you are part of the family. Her love is so strong that she might even make your own mom jealous. You two have a great communication, you trust her and she trusts you, she will never try to cause any problem with your FH and will always be very supportive of you both.

How did it go? What type of future mother-in-law did you get?

Feel free to tell us your results and your love/hate relationship with your FMIL (...at your own risks Smiley tongue hihi)

Can't wait to read what result you got!! xx

13 Comments

Latest activity by Cassandra, on December 6, 2016 at 15:30
  • Cassandra
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

B & D. A Careful Angel Smiley heart

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

She is a careful angel! We are both so lucky that we each get along with the other's family so well.

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was such a great feeling at the first thing I went to with all his family and they were just like mine!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tina! It's so amazing that you'll go dress shopping together, that's will be such a beautiful family moment Smiley heart Have you already started dress shopping since the last time we spoke?

• Rosemarie
    Frequent user December 2016 Manitoba
    Rosemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

"Angel," at least to me. But to other people who give me or her son hell.. SHE'LL BE A DEMON! Smiley laugh Smiley laugh Smiley laugh

• T
    Curious December 2019 New Brunswick
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am most definitely taking her shopping with us me and my mom are going just the two of us first to figure out what silhouette I want then we are all going dress shopping together as far as son mom dance I have no idea they will have to decide on that I think
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww! That's great Tina! Smiley heart You're so lucky you FMIL is such an angel!

Chelsea also seems to have a mother-in-law she really gets along with. Do you have any mother/son song you would recommend for her?

Mother/son dance

Is your mother-in-law helping you dress shopping? Smiley smile

• T
    Curious December 2019 New Brunswick
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    She is definitely my second mother I know how lucky I am to have her his family is jury like mine a little crazy a lot of fun the whole family gets along
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    She's a careful angel! Perfect explanation
  • Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

She's an angel not surprised at all

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with this result as my Future Mother-In-Law is very much an angel. She is the best, caring and accepts me for me. Smiley smile
  • Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Angel!! All D's! No surprise there either!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

She's an angel- No surprise to me at all Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics