Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What type of honeymooner are you?

Joey, on October 11, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Honeymoon 0 12

When you think of honeymooning, what type of trip do you imagine? Adventurous? Relaxed? Romantic? Outdoorsy? Foodie? A staycation?

What's your perfect honeymoon style?

What type of honeymooner are you? 1

Photo by Gadbois Photography in Whistler

12 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 29, 2018 at 01:39
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are relaxed people. Give us a beach and some water and we'll be happy.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd like a little bit of everything. We went on a two-week trip to Nicaragua/Costa Rica off the beaten path and we fell in love with that type of traveling. We'd love to do a similar trip for our honeymoon.

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All inclusive. We go to Cuba every year, so we’ll probably go back to our favourite resort to see our friends in Cuba and most likely stay longer than our usual 1 week getaway!
  • Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Romantic all inclusive foodie. when wedding planning gets me down, i read the menu of the french restaurant at the all-inclusive we're going to, and read reviews of the hotel.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

ALL INCLUSIVE. My FH and I are taking a cruise, which is "mostly" all-inclusive... But we are also doing the deluxe drink package... It's pricey, but we don't care. We are not nickling and diming and doing math and budgeting on our honeymoon.

I'm the "no real plans, do what you want, when you want, with a drink in hand, in the sun" honeymooner...

I love the idea of taking sightseeing trips, going to Europe, etc... But I don't think your honeymoon should be on a schedule, worrying about missing things, rushing, or really, even going into museums/landmarks... Don't get me wrong, I've travelled a lot, those trips are amazing, but I think your honeymoon should be 100% tuning out as newlyweds....

• K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Relaxed and romantic with allllll the food hahaha
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Relaxed and romantic as some times, and adventurous and outdoorsy at others!

We're going on a cruise with excursions on some of the days, so we would be adventurous and outdoorsy then (going zip-lining, etc.) and in the evenings/cruise days, we would be relaxed and romantic, sipping tropical drinks, and eating amazing food!

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Foodie!

Unfortunately, we’re not going on a honeymoon.
  • Angel
    Frequent user June 2019 British Columbia
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to Maui for our honeymoon! We will be doing snorkeling for the first time so we're super excited! We've been so busy lately with wedding planing it is just nice to spend some quality time together.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Relaxed and Romantic! I want to lay on the beach with the man I love and a martini in my hand!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Somewhere warm, toes in the water, and a nice cold drink!

After all the planning, I just want to relax and not worry about doing anything. Although we may do some fun excursions or something

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

When I think "honeymoon" I automatically think - warm beach with a margarita! lol

I know that for my honeymoon I was hoping to do a cruise or something but it wouldn't be in the arctic or anything! A nice dinner at sunset on the beach would be perfect for me. Nice and relaxing and romantic. -Although during the day there is nothing stopping us from going on an adventure to say, zip line or something?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics